No announcement yet.

does pacquiao really force his opponets to weight drain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does pacquiao really force his opponets to weight drain

someone told me that pac forces his opponets to go down in weight, causing weight drain

is this true or fabricated

pac fans can't handle the truth..

Comment

Why don't you go suck the Klitscho's dicks. Make sure you deep throat it

Comment

Does the Klitschkos forces their fans to be bored to death.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
          Why don't you go suck the Klitscho's dicks. Make sure you deep throat it
          we aint talking about the klitschkos..

we talking about pac forcing his opponets to lose weight, causing weight drain

P.S i don't like the klitschkos, that much anymore.. ever since wlad started to duck haye.. im just to lazy to take the avatar off

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
            we aint talking about the klitschkos..

we talking about pac forcing his opponets to lose weight, causing weight drain

P.S i don't like the klitschkos, that much anymore.. ever since wlad started to duck haye.. im just to lazy to take the avatar off
            So you sucked off Manny, who you now no longer like either. Who's next?

Comment

I think it's actually Freddie Roach who likes to 'protect his fighter' by requesting the catchweights. Truth is though, Pac doesn't need the catchweights for the most part, he beats Cotto (and probably Margarito) regardless.

Comment

Anyone who sees it different is blind. Catct wieght after catch wieght…

Comment

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
                  Anyone who sees it different is blind. Catct wieght after catch wieght…
                  i thought he only had 2 catchweights..

Comment

No, IDK who he exactly weight drained that these ppl are talking about.

Comment

Working...
                    X