No announcement yet.

Any posters like dat white girl??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
    congratuations brother! from what i understand, that is the hardest stuff to get off and stay off.

you should be proud of yourself!!!!

is there any way to describe that high?
    I felt like i was fcking the world,the orgasims with women and certain feelings are impossible to describe.

Comment

I think I get what you're getting at, and I don't anymore. I used to quite a bit a few years back though.

Comment

It was the best thing i have ever done and the worst,it was truly inspirational at first,and then the fun ended and the crazy began,i got in shoot outs with guys i was smoking with days earlier,everyone was crazy no one was rational,now that i think about it i got arrested spent two years in the pen actually 2 years 3 months and four days,saved my life after my am career i was lost i had no identity what i had strived for was not money making,funny thing is i drink and smoke green but boxing is my anti dope,i fcking love it with all of my heart.

Comment

Calling coke white girl is more of a eastcoast/down south thing. Lol @ the responses.

Comment

I use to like to hit the slopes. Getting all jacked up and having freaky sex or at least trying to.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
              I use to like to hit the slopes. Getting all jacked up and having freaky sex or at least trying to.
              when i would use that i wasn't having sex -- it didn't stop me from trying to for hours though.

Comment

Tried it and honestly I didn't see what all the hype was about. All my friends continue to do it for the past years and they're pretty much hooked, it's a Mexican thing I guess.

Comment

Good lord. Posters mentioning which ethnicity they prefer. I have never in my life sniffed coke and I knew what Larry was referring to from the first post.

Guess what this song is about. Hint: it's not really about White Girls.

Comment

I'm secretly into light skin black girls, and mixed race black/white. Tis all good though.

Comment

Working...
                    X