No announcement yet.

I'm not sure why people are upset about Freddies 145 suggestion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
    Haha, hence why you need AIM at some point.

Anyway, yeah, it's a pretty solid little find.

I don't know what I'm more frustrated about by the way, fans on both sides bitching about things and making it seem like this fight shouldn't happen, or the fact that no one wants to talk about anything in boxing other than this ****ing fight.
    Agreed. 100%. But you know how NSB works, man ; most everybody here is like an obsessive compulsive ex girlfriend type when it comes to matters involving their favorite fighter, or the most well promoted fighters. And Mayweather and Pacquiao definitely have that **** covered, so it's going to be like the goddamn "romper room" in this ***** for the next few weeks.

And if the fight does indeed materialize, and gets signed ; it's going to go "warp speed 10" up in this *****.

Myself? I'm looking forward to the Kessler/Ward fight, and the Hopkins and Jones fights just as much as I was Pacquiao/Cotto. Especially Roy and Bernard's return to the ring.

Jesus, it's months and months away, it's been discussed a ton already, and it might not even come off. Just calm the **** down and enjoy the things that are coming up... you know, like Williams-Martinez or the SMW 6 tournament
    "Yo! WTF iz u talkin' 'bout u freakin' phag? It'z teh Mayweafer 'an 'da Pakiow! LAMO!"

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Agreed. 100%. But you know how NSB works, man ; most everybody here is like an obsessive compulsive ex girlfriend type when it comes to matters involving their favorite fighter, or the most well promoted fighters. And Mayweather and Pacquiao definitely have that **** covered, so it's going to be like the goddamn "romper room" in this ***** for the next few weeks.

And if the fight does indeed materialize, and gets signed ; it's going to go "warp speed 10" up in this *****.

Myself? I'm looking forward to the Kessler/Ward fight, and the Hopkins and Jones fights just as much as I was Pacquiao/Cotto. Especially Roy and Bernard's return to the ring.

"Yo! WTF iz u talkin' 'bout u freakin' phag? It'z teh Mayweafer 'an 'da Pakiow! LAMO!"
      Haha, you and I are on the same page.

Do you know how many times I've tried to get someone to talk about Sergei Dzinziruk with me? It is just not ****ing possible.

People will talk about the dumbest things regarding Mayweather and Pacquiao though... it's really frustrating.

I heard about this wonderous place called Team Classic where topics are made about people who aren't Mayweather and Pacquiao... I also hear you all constantly talk about which fighters are the best dishes... all of that is right up my alley. I have an automatic reaction to notice when a guy is good looking or not... I'd love to compare notes on dishes sometimes.

Comment

Do you know how many times I've tried to get someone to talk about Sergei Dzinziruk with me? It is just not ****ing possible.

People will talk about the dumbest things regarding Mayweather and Pacquiao though... it's really frustrating.

I heard about this wonderous place called Team Classic where topics are made about people who aren't Mayweather and Pacquiao... I also hear you all constantly talk about which fighters are the best dishes... all of that is right up my alley. I have an automatic reaction to notice when a guy is good looking or not... I'd love to compare notes on dishes sometimes.

*posting limitation purposes only, nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post

*posting limitation purposes only, nothing else.
          Anyone who can't recognize when another man is a good looking guy is way too ****ing insecure about their sexuality.

Would I be okay with it if I looked like Mikkel Kessler? Yes.
          Does that mean I want Mikkel Kessler's balls in my mouth? No.

Comment

if someone has to eat 8 meals a day to maintain a weight to fight in, then thats obviously not his natural weight.
            a 145 catch weight is fair, no excuses on both sides.
            pac will have to eat 8 meals a day again and floyd will skip dessert.

floyd keeps bragging about his win over marquez at a 146 catchweight and how that proves pacquiao is not even on his level. whats the problem with 145 then?
            Last edited by hypodermical; 11-18-2009, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Anyone who can't recognize when another man is a good looking guy is way too ****ing insecure about their sexuality.

Would I be okay with it if I looked like Mikkel Kessler? Yes.
              Does that mean I want Mikkel Kessler's balls in my mouth? No.

No, no, no, i just misread it connecting those dishes and good loking in it.

But whatever floats your boat, fine by me.

Comment

The funny thing is, the 145 weight limit helped Cotto get into better fighting shape than if he stayed at 147. Cotto, for the first two rounds looked way better than he was in the Clottey fight. The extra months he took to train gave him new found energy.

Comment

I've been trying, my man.

I've nominated 3 people for admission into "Classic" thus far, but only 1 got the nod ; Matt.

And that likely only stems from the fact that's he's underage and has no pubes. We kinda like that. :wank:

I'll put you up for discussion, once again. I'm still trying to get Marti in there, as well, but those ****s seem opposed to having another Latino in there since Godzhand is our resident ****sexual Latino.

Comment

The term pound for pound is just a made up title to hype up whosever is on top even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tapatio View Post
                      This potential bout is being touted as being for "pound for pound" supremacy by everyone involved, fans and writers.

Last I checked,

"pound for pound" was never a weight class.

ye idiot,weight matters

Comment

Working...
                      X