Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God, I hate Floyd Mayweather and his stupid fuking uncle.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
    Tonight he showed again that he's a classless, insecure, ignorant jerk.

And his uncle too.

Next time his uncle mouths off like that in the middle of a room someone needs to tell him to shut the fuk up.

Neither of these douchebags deserve anyones respect.

I also like when Floyd said that no fighter can beat him. Maybe its because you duck everyone dip****.

I hope to god Marquez decapitates that piece of ****.

Literally.

The world would be a better place without people like the Mayweathers."peeleft:

After watching them tonight I had to take a shower right after. What a disgusting family.
    i AGREE DUDE THIS GUY IS A JERK THAT IS WHY I AM HIS NUMERO 1 HATER AND I WILL CELEBRATE WHEN EVERYONE WAKES UP FROM THIS MODAFUKA FAKE BOXER DREAM...

Comment

• funny thing is that the OP never really quite mentioned what exactly bothered him on the show

Comment

• noneed for him too.

he has some type of inferiority complex like all the other haters of floyd

they hate the fact that Floyd is the best boxer, period.

they hate the fact that their fave boxers dont match up and they know their faves will get beaten by floyd.

thats why they say **** like they HOPE floyd looses. they know he wont loose so they cling on to the hope something willhappen which it wont

there was nothing in that episode floyd did that was out of line...JMM drinks his pee, and floyd called him the PEE PEE MAN.. they act like thats such a horrible name.

this has been by far the most civil we have seen floyd act towards an opponent and in the 24/7 series; you can see floyd ginuinely respects JMM

its just amazing how these clowns see the exact opposite. they are PEE PEE heads

whats funny is that dude said he would never buy one of Floyd fights b/c he hates the dude, but he said he is buying the fight to see if JMM can beat FLOYD

well guess what OP, you idiot. you loss and Floyd won. hes getting you to buy his fight you dumbass
        Last edited by sycomantz; 09-13-2009, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• f.uck you mayweathers

Comment

Working...
          X