No announcement yet.

Nate campbell: "zab judah is a loud-mouthed wuss"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    I like the "long-haired prostitute" comment better.
    yea but that comment got voided when he jumped cause valero was bout to ***** slap his ass..lol

Comment

iv had enough of zab aswell. he needs to work his way up now if hes serious

Comment

Zab vs Nate is a very good fight, I got Zab all the way, Nate can't handle Zab's power and speed. 2 much for the little guy.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyl15 View Post
          Zab vs Nate is a very good fight, I got Zab all the way, Nate can't handle Zab's power and speed. 2 much for the little guy.
          and you'll be 1 of 10 people who still beleive in zab

Comment

What has it been, 4 years since Zab beat a non corpse?

Nate doesn't have any titles now so I guess I don't have a problem with it.

Comment

this should be a good showcase fight for nate at 140, but judah is still dangerous for 3-4 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by magicjordan View Post
                NATE CAMPBELL: "ZAB JUDAH IS A LOUD-MOUTHED WUSS"

"I want to fight as soon as possible and right now, Zab Judah's doing a lot of talking, I want him to be my first victim. Zab Judah is a loud-mouthed wuss! He ain't no killer because a killer won't tell you what they gonna do to you. You don't hear me saying I'm going to do nothing to him. But I guarantee you this, if they make the fight, I will make him wish I had never been born...I'll hit him on the chin and make him walk like Bambi again," stated former lightweight champion Nate Campbell as he talked about his move up to 140 and a strong desire to face Zab Judah. Check out what else he had to say about his win over Ali Funeka and much more.

read more
                http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content4373.html
                LMFAO! Walk like bambi... Judah just got owned!

Being serious though it would be a good fight that I would like to see.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                  and you'll be 1 of 10 people who still beleive in zab
                  LOL! I actually was nearly crying in laughter when I first saw this ages ago... great video, legendary!

Comment

I hope this happens.Nate will batter that hateful little chav.boxing could do without twats like zab,and I think the bambi walk is a distinct possibilty

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                      LOL! I actually was nearly crying in laughter when I first saw this ages ago... great video, legendary!
                      LMFAO!!! funny stuff indeed! and remember,dont ever play with matches!

Comment

Working...
                      X