No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: "I'll Fight Juan Manuel Marquez Any Time"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boofdatruth View Post
    Ok, so you agree that Manny won the first fight, and I thought Marquez won the second. Nobody thinks Manny won both fights except his diehard fanatics...
    You're totally wrong.. It's facts, results and evidence Pac won both fights wherein Fanatics and opinions only matters had JMM winning the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Flood View Post
      Pricing? Marquez earned 1.2 million in his last outing, his biggest purse in his entire career.. Marquez should readily accept it he wants to fight even though Pac beat him twice.
      This is a sick thought. Readily??? Hahahahahahhahahahahaha...lol. Arum is even getting into the heads of Pac's fans. Don't get phony on us. Marquez will accept whatever is right. He won't accpet just anything.

Comment

JMM and company gotta be stupid as fuk if they think Manny is really going to be thinking anything Marquez when he's got a huge fight ahead of him. Marquez is really being a whiny lil ***** and it makes me lose more and more respect of him everytime I hear this calling out Manny ****. It's a broken record already. It's not like Manny hasn't given him 2 opportunities in the past. Both of which he blew regardless of how well he did. He's gotta get in line like everyone else. Manny's in the driver seat and he can make all the choices. Frankly, with about 2 more fights left in Manny's agenda before retiring, I'm not sure where Marquez will fall. Maybe his last fight to finally put a last statement, but I definitely see him taking Hatton after Oscar for nicest paycheck following a nice Oscar paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Flood View Post
          You're totally wrong.. It's facts, results and evidence Pac won both fights wherein Fanatics and opinions only matters had JMM winning the fight.
          Ask the fans what they think. Nobody will say oh yeah, PAc won both fights. We don't have to ask Pac or Marquez fans. Ask any sane fan. You saw their last fight. You thought Pac won 7 rounds or more rounds than Marquez? Please lol...

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
            JMM and company gotta be stupid as fuk if they think Manny is really going to be thinking anything Marquez when he's got a huge fight ahead of him. Marquez is really being a whiny lil ***** and it makes me lose more and more respect of him everytime I hear this calling out Manny ****. It's a broken record already. It's not like Manny hasn't given him 2 opportunities in the past. Both of which he blew regardless of how well he did. He's gotta get in line like everyone else. Manny's in the driver seat and he can make all the choices. Frankly, with about 2 more fights left in Manny's agenda before retiring, I'm not sure where Marquez will fall. Maybe his last fight to finally put a last statement, but I definitely see him taking Hatton after Oscar for nicest paycheck following a nice Oscar paycheck.
            When he does fight Hatton, it will be as if he never existed in my book. Pac won't be considered great. He will be looked at by me as a man who went from a fighter to a money hungry fraud.

Comment

ALL this talk about HONOR..... why don't the both of them go 50/50 on the purse and donate 100% to each countries charity...
              OR MAKE IT A WINNER TAKES ALL THE PURSE

Comment

Originally posted by Boofdatruth View Post
                This is a sick thought. Readily??? Hahahahahahhahahahahaha...lol. Arum is even getting into the heads of Pac's fans. Don't get phony on us. Marquez will accept whatever is right. He won't accpet just anything.
                He already accept whatever is right by turning down an 800k purse for 30k.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cyberthugpatrol View Post
                    Manny Pacquiao:

“.....he must first accept all the conditions I will ask including a smaller purse (for him). If he agrees to the conditions, I know he is fighting for honor and I will fight him. If not, he’s only after getting big purse”

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!

1. pricing his way out of the fight, again.
                    2. why is HE (Manny) fighting DLH ????? and dont tell me honor $$$$$$$$

cmon Manny just tell us straight out you are afraid of Marquez
                    For Pac to utter those words is comical.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
                      Marquez he is right up there in the P4P great fighters but he isnt getting older and pac is still in his prime. the longer time passes before this fight happens the bigger the advantage pacquiao will have. and i think it will be a while before this fight possible happens..
                      exactly, pac has made it clear that he wants no part of jmm anytime soon. if the two meet again, it wont be until pac is certain his skills have diminished

Comment

Working...
                      X