Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much did Mosley make Floyd **** his pants last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much did Mosley make Floyd **** his pants last night?

After watching Floyd shutout what looked like his baby brother, I saw someone get in the ring with him... guess what? It was actually a welterweight. From Floyd's own division and all.

"I- I-I - I'm not scared of you" stammered Floyd, suddenly stuttering like a batty boy who's seen a row of cocks, protesting that he's not scared of Mosley even though no one had said he was in the first place. Odd psychology that. You might say that Floyd **** his pants. Or not.

What say YOU?
    Golden Boy Promotions are paying $1bil towards his laundry bill
    14.52%
    :peeright: the haterz, money maii still da bestest evah
    9.68%
    lamo pwn@ this bias brit, stil jelaus becas money maii beet hatun
    8.06%
    He didn't shit them, but he did piss in his pants
    17.74%
    Floyd's the P4P stammer and stutter king
    12.90%
    lamo, floid wud beet mowslee anyway's, lamo
    8.06%
    floid p4p bestest evah
    8.06%
    I don't believe Floyd was scared
    20.97%

that was funny.

FRAUD BUMWEATHER shi.t his pants so bad!

Comment

lol floyd did look terrified in there.

Comment

Fight ain't gonna happen.

Comment

LOL

since the moronic floyd haters cant use JMM to flame floyd, as he was totally outclassed. This confrontation is like an early christmas present for the moron anti floyd brigade, jesus christ watch it again you dumb ******s, NOTHING even happened, they shook hands, and floyd said I aint scared of you and asked him to not disrespect his interview.

if anything MOSLEY looked like a total idiot, and floyd remained classy, stutter? floyd stutters from time to time, when he's skating with his daughter or in post fight interviews.

the amount of idiots on here is astounding.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Jagger View Post
            LOL

since the moronic floyd haters cant use JMM to flame floyd, as he was totally outclassed. This confrontation is like an early christmas present for the moron anti floyd brigade, jesus christ watch it again you dumb ******s, NOTHING even happened, they shook hands, and floyd said I aint scared of you and asked him to not disrespect his interview.

if anything MOSLEY looked like a total idiot, and floyd remained classy, stutter? floyd stutters from time to time, when he's skating with his daughter or in post fight interviews.

the amount of idiots on here is astounding.

We can't all be high quality posters like you, Mick.

I realise I'm playing with fire by asking you this, but give me the satisfaction of an answer: why would Floyd say to someone "I'm not scared of you" when they haven't said he is in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              After watching Floyd shutout what looked like his baby brother, I saw someone get in the ring with him... guess what? It was actually a welterweight. From Floyd's own division and all.

"I- I-I - I'm not scared of you" stammered Floyd, suddenly stuttering like a batty boy who's seen a row of cocks, protesting that he's not scared of Mosley even though no one had said he was in the first place. Odd psychology that. You might say that Floyd **** his pants. Or not.

What say YOU?

Yo bro i noticed it too made me chuckle, first of all let me say im a fan of Floyd but Mosley is my nr1 fav fighter atm. Floyd really shat his pants when Mosley and Bhop came in (good move by them btw creating some publicity for a fight otherwise it will be Floyd/Pac).

However i dont know why he is so scared, Mosley is at the tail end of his career an emphatic win over Margs doesn't make me think otherwise. I believe Floyd would win specially after what i saw last night that was a total outclassing in every department.

His Skills>Marquez tho.. i can see this going the same way if they were both at 135 (Floyd/Marquez) To fast, to accurate, To great defensively JUST TO DAMN GOOD.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                We can't all be high quality posters like you, Mick.

I realise I'm playing with fire by asking you this, but give me the satisfaction of an answer: why would Floyd say to someone "I'm not scared of you" when they haven't said he is in the first place?
                Cause he for some reason really does fear Mosley.. unlike Cotto, Pac etc. Would have been an amazing fight tbh but this late in Shanes career i see Floyd dancing around him all night for a UD.

Comment

Hopkins displayed his prison survival tactics
                  Bit of verbal abuse from behind the crowd, push a few people, then sneak out of sight.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                    Fight ain't gonna happen.
                    Because Mosley's a legit WW.
                    Pac-PBF ain't happening either (for purse cut disagreements), nor
                    PBF-Cotto (WW, and lack of $$$$), so look for PBF-Marquez II,
                    or some similar bull****.

Comment

Working...
                    X