Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would have Pacquiao done vs Chavez Sr., Duran, Leonard, at their best weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    This thread is ban worthy dude, this topic has been done to dust, probably over 100 threads about Pacquiao vs chavez or duran.

stop spamming the same repetitive topic and use search.
    Well, don't respond to them genius if they are done to death. Not rocket science.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
      Well, don't respond to them genius if they are done to death. Not rocket science.
      Funny you are the same guy who came into one of my threads when I only made 3 that day, and said I was spamming. you are one of those guys who doesnt practice what they preach, if you had a problem with my thread why did you go in it to respond, I could say the same about youl

Difference is this thread you made is Unoriginal and truly spam, its been done to death man, you know how many of these Pacquiao vs Duran, chavez sr thread topics have been posted a lot of been deleted.

Comment

Yours get deleted for a reason. You are a troll and not even a good one at that. No wonder why everyone gives you **** here. It's warranted.

Comment

I only see leonard beating him

Comment

Pacquaio would have a great chance against Chavez but loses to Leonard and Duran.

Comment

Working...
            X