No announcement yet.

WAR Marquez....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
    He just made a whole bunch of it. He's a multi-millionare with a career after boxing being in ESPN and he can continue to do so until he's old as fuck. His english improves everytime I hear him and he can land better commentator gigs with his improved english. He can retire in top of the world. He's 39 and this was probably his biggest effort. I hope his family urges him to retire he has nothing else to prove. He's already well stablished and set for life to give his family a great future.
    would you walk away from 12-15 milli???....he needs a cash out before retirement...that way if he don't wanna work he can.......

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      would you walk away from 12-15 milli???....he needs a cash out before retirement...that way if he don't wanna work he can.......
      I wouldn't but he on the other hand CAN. He has nothing else to prove, you've seen how rich he is. He's a smart family man and won't end up broke. Marquez is a hard worker I guarantee that even at old age he will be doing something to keep him busy. He's set man, why risk his health after he has accomplished what he dreamed of? This is the perfect ending to his amazing career and story. Fighting just for money would make him greedy, I think that fact that he was super motivated to win at all cost against Pacquiao is what made his work so damn hard for 4 months. Some motivation has to have diminished by now. An extremely hungry Pacquiao does not have the danger to taint his amazing career ending moment but also his health. He should retire.

Comment

Que mas quieres Ric? Ya se gano un chingo de dinero en esta pelea y para terminar con broche de oro noqueo a Pacquiao. Este es algo que todos los boxeadores de la edad de Marquez sueñan. Una ultima pelea lucrativa que terminen ganando por KO! No solo logro exito en su legado pero en su cuenta de banco. Que chingon es Marquez!

Comment

Going out on top.....is great...but going out with a SHIET load of money is better.....specially in boxing.......
          Rios and Bradley are not big money fights. Fighting Mayweather is going to be almost impossible for him and that is the only fight that could make him over $5 Million dollar. If Cotto had win that was the other fight that could make him money. Right now he should retire. Nothing to prove.

Comment

Que mas quieres Ric? Ya se gano un chingo de dinero en esta pelea y para terminar con broche de oro noqueo a Pacquiao. Este es algo que todos los boxeadores de la edad de Marquez sueñan. Una ultima pelea lucrativa que terminen ganando por KO! No solo logro exito en su legado pero en su cuenta de banco. Que chingon es Marquez!
            6 million is what he got for the fight no?? 6 million now a days ain't much brotha...dont' get me wrong...for you and me it's a shiet load....but to them millionaires 6 millions barely registers....bueno eso pienso yo.....

A Marquez siempre le a tocado the left overs....o lo que le quieran dar...now he has earned the chance to be the shot caller....a fight on HIS terms...making what HE wants...I think he owes it to him self to reward himself for his hard work.....

Comment

6 million is what he got for the fight no?? 6 million now a days ain't much brotha...dont' get me wrong...for you and me it's a shiet load....but to them millionaires 6 millions barely registers....bueno eso pienso yo.....

A Marquez siempre le a tocado the left overs....o lo que le quieran dar...now he has earned the chance to be the shot caller....a fight on HIS terms...making what HE wants...I think he owes it to him self to reward himself for his hard work.....
              No creo que necesite mas. El no vive de excesos como Mayweather. Como te digo, es un hombre de familia que tiene su futuro asegurado. He's supposed to be worth around 20 million plus he has that documentary that will sell big after this win. He has all these new endorsements plus he has a real job on ESPN outside of boxing. He's SET he doesn't need more. He would be a fool to fight just for money. Specially against a very hungry and determined Pacquiao. I really hope he retires on top of the world. His dream came true man, he obsessed over Pacquiao for 8 years and he was finally able to not only beat him but he knocked him out. That's it man call it quits.

Comment

No creo que necesite mas. El no vive de excesos como Mayweather. Como te digo, es un hombre de familia que tiene su futuro asegurado. He's supposed to be worth around 20 million plus he has that documentary that will sell big after this win. He has all these new endorsements plus he has a real job on ESPN outside of boxing. He's SET he doesn't need more. He would be a fool to fight just for money. Specially against a very hungry and determined Pacquiao. I really hope he retires on top of the world. His dream came true man, he obsessed over Pacquiao for 8 years and he was finally able to not only beat him but he knocked him out. That's it man call it quits.
                how much you wanna bet que si pelea otra vez?? the money is too great right now and he is red hot.....he won't leave all that dough on the table...I guarantee it.....I say...one more MEGA FIGHT cash out....then do all that stuff you said.....at least if I was him thats what I would do.....

Comment

how much you wanna bet que si pelea otra vez?? the money is too great right now and he is red hot.....he won't leave all that dough on the table...I guarantee it.....I say...one more MEGA FIGHT cash out....then do all that stuff you said.....at least if I was him thats what I would do.....
                  if he fight again it has to be in Mexico or else Marquez doesn't know how to call the shots. He has all the say right now.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
                    if he fight again it has to be in Mexico or else Marquez doesn't know how to call the shots. He has all the say right now.
                    Estadio Azteca!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What if HE gets KOd? The fight was by no means easy. Pacquiao was landing a lot more than I expected in 6 rounds and he could have stopped Marquez, that injury to the nose was really bad. If I was Marquez maybe would try to aim for a Mayweather fight instead. Ton of money and a lot less to lose and a lot to win if I actually pull it off.

Pero ya, que no mame en la quinta pelea estaria a unos cuantos meses de cumplir 40.
                      Last edited by -Johannes-; 12-13-2012, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X