Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto, Austin Trout Face Off in Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto, Austin Trout Face Off in Puerto Rico

Four-Time and Three-Division World Champion Miguel Cotto and WBA Super Welterweight World Champion Austin Trout arrived in Puetro Rico for the second leg of their tour, as they announced their Dec. 1 world championship showdown at Madison Square Garden, which will be televised live on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING. One of the best pound-for-pound boxers in the world, Cotto (37-3, 30 KO's), of Caguas, Puerto Rico, has held a world title every year since 2004 while winning 16 of the 19 world championship bouts in which he has fought. Puerto Rico's most exciting fighter and one of its greatest of all time, Cotto has fought some of the most talented fighters in boxing, including Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao, Shane Mosley and Antonio Margarito. [Click Here To Read More]

I can definitely wait for this fight. I really don't want to see Cotto take this L that's coming his way.

Comment

This fight is on Pay-per-view?
      I thought it was on showtime

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I can definitely wait for this fight. I really don't want to see Cotto take this L that's coming his way.
        Hey bush, just curious. have you betted with anyone yet for this fight? I'm looking for someone whom I can bet with.
        Last edited by codey; 09-27-2012, 12:30 PM.

Comment

so did cotto officially cut off all ties with arum and top rank? i didn't see a single top rank logo in those pictures.

Comment

Guerra Cotto!!!

Comment

get it done miguel!!!

WAR COTTO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                so did cotto officially cut off all ties with arum and top rank? i didn't see a single top rank logo in those pictures.

Cotto represent's himself nowadays. He has a good relationship with both TR and goldenboy and can fight anybody he want's.

Comment

This is such a mismatch, Cotto is gna light this dude up.. all he has to do is stay away from trouts Jab and go to the body and its over within 6 rounds, I give props to Trout who is fighting Cotto, finally stepping up in competition..Trout is just another K-9 fighting weak competition just to keep there little belts...

Comment

He's a cool looking bastard isn't he? War Cotto!

Comment

Working...
                    X