Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    I can see him taking Stevenson into deep waters and drowning him
    Larry, you need to be rockin this B-hop tshirt:

Last edited by jas; 05-25-2014, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      People are stupid To put it simply.

Before Dawson, no one would give Stevenson a chance in hell against Hopkins.

After Dawson, there's no way Hopkins would beat Stevenson.

Now after Fonfara, Hopkins likely beats him now.

I've always been of the opinion that Hopkins should beat Stevenson. I don't rate Stevenson too highly.
      Joe Louis is in every top 10 list i see for ATG's sometimes in the top 5...Hopkins has every bit of an argument to be there..i have even seen top 10 list with Whitaker and Duran in them

Comment

Stevenson is confident but he is no way as mentally tough as Hopkins.

Comment

Hopkins is great & Stevensons sucks and Kovalev(who I'm a fan of) isn't all that good. Now just imagine if there much better boxers than them two, I would highly doubt Hopkins would be fighting them. He would go back to his usual routine on fighting guys two divisions lower.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            Larry, you need to be rockin this B-hop tshirt:

Why is his skin white lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
              Well he would be ducking Kovalev, but at his age fair enough, a decent excuse to retire. I don't think anyone really expects him to start a new run and jump around the networks and retire when he's 60 or 70.

Hopkins will smother Stevenson and make him look silly.
              If he beats Stevenson and then retires right after it, that wouldn't be a duck at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                Hopkins is great & Stevensons sucks and Kovalev(who I'm a fan of) isn't all that good. Now just imagine if there much better boxers than them two, I would highly doubt Hopkins would be fighting them. He would go back to his usual routine on fighting guys two divisions lower.

Blah blah blah same old sht post from you

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Joe Louis is in every top 10 list i see for ATG's sometimes in the top 5...Hopkins has every bit of an argument to be there..i have even seen top 10 list with Whitaker and Duran in them
                  No he's not Louis is rarely in a Top 10 list atleast one with legitimacy.

Well obviously Duran has a case for Top 10.

Hopkins definitely doesn't and he won't if he beats Stevenson either.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                    Blah blah blah same old sht post from you
                    And same old nuthugging shit from you sir. Putting Hopkins up in the clouds. Hopkins is a great illusionist. All I did was express my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                      Why is his skin white lol
                      Probably looks different in the picture but there is only white on the edges, i think its the effect the designers were going for. i tried looking at their website but they dont have the pic up anymore so they must have sold out. i dont think its due to me washing it .

Comment

Working...
                      X