Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dibella: GREAT JOB Matthew Macklin. Martinez will not go to Germany for Sturm!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dibella: GREAT JOB Matthew Macklin. Martinez will not go to Germany for Sturm!

What an ending. Macklin hurt. GREAT FIGHT. MACKLIN SHOULD WIN. GREAT LAST ROUND!!!
    GREAT JOB Matthew Macklin. Team Martinez respects your performance and your heart, CHAMP. Sergio Martinez will not go to Germany for Sturm!
    Yup, Martinez would be crazy to fight Sturm in Germany regardless of it possibly being a big payday.

EDIT: Just for clarification, Kev brings up a good point I should have noted myself.
    BTW before any Martinez haters[*******s and some Cotto fans] say anything bad about Martinez, DiBella said they won't fight him in Germany, not that they won't fight him at all. IF they get a neutral site, i'm sure the fight can happen. But I doubt Sturm would want to fight Martinez either way.
    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 06-25-2011, 05:24 PM.

What top fighter would be crazy enough to go to Germany. A lot of bizzare things happened there. Like Abraham-Miranda being officially waved off, then back on?

Martinez already had that done to him even here in the U.S. against Cintron, imagine in Germany against Sturm.

Comment

BTW before any Martinez haters[*******s and some Cotto fans] say anything bad about Martinez, DiBella said they won't fight him in Germany, not that they won't fight him at all. IF they get a neutral site, i'm sure the fight can happen. But I doubt Sturm would want to fight Martinez either way.

Comment

They can fight in america,neither are from here

Comment

Sturm is a joke. Always has been.

Comment

**** dibella,martinez would knock strum out,**** the judges they would not be needed

Comment

but fighting sturm would be a good fight. if martinez did go to germany, him and his camp would know that they can't let that fight go to a decision.i say after the barker fight, he goes after geale and chavez, try save pirog and sturm for last.

Comment

Let them do it in Vegas then!

Comment

Even if Martinez went to Germany he'd still beat him so bad it would be impossible to score it in favour of Sturm. Sturm had serious trouble with Macklin tonight so i'd hate to think what Martinez would do to Sturm!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I agree...

Comment

Working...
                    X