No announcement yet.

going back to Toronto to see stone temple pilots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going back to Toronto to see stone temple pilots

aug 27 heading back to see STP with "cage the elephant".great opening act.I saw them open for queens of the stone age 2 years before they released an album.I'm pumped bevause I get to go up cn tower this time & going to niagara falls.I'll catch 2 more blue jays games.they are playing Detroit...new STP album is a little too main stream & radio friendly but there's a couple good songs...to much time spent with slash...LOL!

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    aug 27 heading back to see STP with "cage the elephant".great opening act.I saw them open for queens of the stone age 2 years before they released an album.I'm pumped bevause I get to go up cn tower this time & going to niagara falls.I'll catch 2 more blue jays games.they are playing Detroit...new STP album is a little too main stream & radio friendly but there's a couple good songs...to much time spent with slash...LOL!
    Cage the elephant rocks! Great opening act!

Comment

seriously, first them crooked vultures, now stp, you're making me feel like a bad( or a lazy one) fan.

Comment

Have always been a fan of them. I listened to them nonstop when I was young.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
          seriously, first them crooked vultures, now stp, you're making me feel like a bad( or a lazy one) fan.
          I got tom petty(June 16),iron maiden(june23),tool(july7),neil young(july11),stp(aug27toronto),alive in chains(oct7vancouver)...u2 got postponed...

Comment

that's not fair.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
              that's not fair.
              it many athletes like living in Edmonton but it's pretty good for sports & it's was of the best in north America for concerts

Comment

Working...
              X