Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you homewreck a good relationship?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is it even possible to wreck a good relationship?? You see her try to spit game..."I have a bf" FIN....or they just got into an argument about sum immature insecure petty *****, she pissed at him, by some twist fate you see her, get to rappin, she lie about havin a man you take her out she like you more than the other cat....and leave his ass. That would be his fault for not handlin his business as a man IMO

Comment

what goes around come around..

Comment

if its a good relationship, then why? is she facking around. to begin with, shes a ho!!!

Comment

whats a relationship???

Comment

Attraction is a very strong feeling. It can have you infatuated with a person you barely even know.

I would like to think that I'm the person that wouldn't, but I would never know until I had to face the actual situation. Our urge as humans is to naturally not give a ****, so it is what it is. I haven't done it yet, so until then... no.

Comment

I'm supposed to go to the beach with this girl today and sleep at her apartment after, shes obviously attracted to me her roomate is my good friend and told me. The problem is i don't know if i should wreck this girls relationship her boyfriend lives in florida.

Comment

I used to hit on women in relationships. Used to see it as an accomplishment if I could **** her even though she was with someone else. If there's no kids its fair game I said.

No more though..

Comment

If she's sleeping around then how is it a good relationship?

Comment

Yes, because if it was a "good relationship" the opportunity will never present itself.

Comment

It's not a good relationship if she wants you.

Comment

Working...
                      X