Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New] Roach on why No Mosley fight for Pac, "Too Good a Fighter" "Not Enough Money"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    That's a bit of a stupid thing to say.
    Floyd is fighting the guy that is too dangerous for Manny

Comment

Originally posted by moonwalk3r View Post
      dude...i cant ever read what you are saying...i end up staring at those asses on your sig...HAHAH! that jiggle is hypnotic
      I agree those are some nice asses lol

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
        Roach the gift that keeps on giving.
        LOL
        that's funny

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
          Don't worry, Floyd will defeat Mosley, so Manny won't have to fight him because Pac is afriad of big scary black men.
          lol I use to think that too but thats not it...he will not fight a slick boxer/puncher no matter wat race they are. Clottry is big and black as u say but he dont move at all and he does not throw much and he gets gased. So its not race its more like he wont fight someone with a complete skill set only 1 demension fighters...IMO anyway
          Last edited by odogg8121; 02-02-2010, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
            so then why does he want Manny to fight Floyd then? real question.
            Come on Coach i figured u wud say this first; he wud fight PBF first cuz PBF wont exchange with Pac he wud school him from a distance...SSM on the other hand with sit on his punches and throw bombs wit Pac but SSM still can out box Pac too so he is too much of a risk where PBF is a risk but not as much in Roaches eyes anyway.

Comment

So basically he admits that they ducked Mosley?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                You misunderstand good sir.

I meant Roach flip flops his own statements.

One minute he says something, the next minute he says the complete opposite.

That's what flip flopping is.

I don't take what he says to the media very seriously anymore, but he's still a good trainer.
                I agree.

I still think he should still be mindful of some of his comments, especially if it's downplaying some of your number one fighter's achievements.

Here's another example of a Freddie flip flop. Here he is at the 1:55 mark saying he thinks Mosley is a bigger draw than Mayweahter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
                  I agree.

I still think he should still be mindful of some of his comments, especially if it's downplaying some of your number one fighter's achievements.

Here's another example of a Freddie flip flop. Here he is at the 1:55 mark saying he thinks Mosley is a bigger draw than Mayweahter.

Roach has turned into a media whore evtime he see a camera he gets all and jus says ****...i know some of it is mind games and fight hype but at wat point is it ok to make ur own fighter look bad?!?! Khan I hope ur paying attn and do a better job speaking for urself than Manny does

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
                      All real boxing fans knew this this already, its the Pac fans that dont want to admit that Pac is evthing they call PBF..ducker....cherry picker....

good post Green k 4 u
                      Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                      So basically he admits that they ducked Mosley?
                      exactly...and...exactly!!

Comment

Working...
                      X