No announcement yet.

CHemistry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
    Nope. I've talked to the member "ShoulderRoll" privately about this. I have been attempted to be recruited by the NOI quite a few times (last time being about 5 months ago) because my work caught their attention, but I ended up declining because I know that organization is a fraud and a facade and they deliberately killed Malcom X and Khalid Muhammad (who were great men, especially Khalid as he never once faltered in his beliefs.). I was offered by them a very cushy high paying job, but I don't associate with dishonorable men who operate in the shadows.
    That's because you have integrity and won't sell out. There are things more important than money and you know that if you don't take a stand for what you believe in then who will?

Furn, on the other hand, seems like he would quickly become a corporate lackey if they offered him funding.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 05-04-2016, 02:57 PM.

Comment

it really isn't. Researchers and scientists have confirmed that when these saucers land, they leave extremely high levels of radiation, grass is burned and the imprints in the ground have traces of materials not known to man. There are countless documentations of these saucers landing with very detailed findings by qualified personnel in this area of expertise. This is proof from a physical standpoint.

Here are two EXCELLENT videos of exactly what I'm talking about. This happened way back in 1967. There are COUNTLESS cases just like this one.

One where the guy gives his own account:

One where all of the documentation is provided for the above video:

Because in genesis 1:26 it states: Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

You notice how they don't interfere with massacres of large populations of people, conquering of areas, wars etc? Because that verse specifically states that they put humans on this earth with the illusion of total control over everyone and everything and that means even being able to modify the bible. I say illusion, because man truly does rule over just about everything on this earth, but they do not rule over the beings that put us here.

Like you said, it could be one big game for them.....Who knows, but I wouldn't put it past them. This is probably entertainment for them. Notice how all races and cultures are incompatible a lot of times? Then you throw in all of these religions to go with it.

Humans make games even though we are nowhere near the aliens level. We make video games and the artificial intelligence in the games are getting more and more advanced. Why do we do it? Purely for entertainment.
      All stories. No actual evidence.

Guy says his injuries were made by a flying saucer = his injuries were made by a flying saucer.

Woman says Jesus appeared to her and cured her illness = shes lying or hallucinating.

Seems like you have taken what the bible says and connected stories about ufo's with it.
      The videos of flying objects are....unidentified. Not identified as aliens ships.
      Stories about abductions are stories.
      Burn marks in the gound dont mean anything.
      Higher levels of radiation also mean very little unless you believe alien spaceships give off radiation.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Every culture has their beliefs. Tribes from all regions on Earth believe in spirits etc. They would also claim there is evidence. But its all based on their ignorance.
      No difference here IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        All stories. No actual evidence.

Guy says his injuries were made by a flying saucer = his injuries were made by a flying saucer.

Woman says Jesus appeared to her and cured her illness = shes lying or hallucinating.

Seems like you have taken what the bible says and connected stories about ufo's with it.
        The videos of flying objects are....unidentified. Not identified as aliens ships.
        Stories about abductions are stories.
        Burn marks in the gound dont mean anything.
        Higher levels of radiation also mean very little unless you believe alien spaceships give off radiation.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Every culture has their beliefs. Tribes from all regions on Earth believe in spirits etc. They would also claim there is evidence. But its all based on their ignorance.
        No difference here IMO.
        not sure if ur being serious. there is no way at all he did that to himself because there is no technology known to cause that and that was way back in 67. look how perfectly placed the holes are. there is proof because in the second video there are very uncommon materials that were recovered at the spot where it happened. that looks like proof to me. and it is to much of a coincidence when people say these things land and it is always radiation exposure.
        Last edited by 80sboxingrules; 05-04-2016, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sboxingrules View Post
          not sure if ur being serious. there is no way at all he did that to himself because there is no technology known to cause that and that was way back in 67. look how perfectly placed the holes are. there is proof because in the second video there are very uncommon materials that were recovered at the spot where it happened. that looks like proof to me. and it is to much of a coincidence when people say these things land and it is always radiation exposure.
          I didnt say he did it to himself. His injuries are a mystery. Thats it.
          Uncommon materials do not automatically point to aliens. Maybe further investigation would reveal what the materials and his injuries were caused by.

It is extremely common for strange incidents to occur, and things to remain a mystery. But many of these things are explained in time. Some are not.
          It is a common mistake to leap to supernatural or extraterrestrial beliefs, and then find a simple down to earth explanation.

Comment

I didnt say he did it to himself. His injuries are a mystery. Thats it.
            Uncommon materials do not automatically point to aliens. Maybe further investigation would reveal what the materials and his injuries were caused by.

It is extremely common for strange incidents to occur, and things to remain a mystery. But many of these things are explained in time. Some are not.
            It is a common mistake to leap to supernatural or extraterrestrial beliefs, and then find a simple down to earth explanation.
            I'm not sure what kind of evidence you are looking for. Are you waiting for these beings to land on the white house lawn and make their presence known to the entire world? If so, that's not going to happen and never will happen, because it never had happened. They have been here since mans time on earth since they put us here, which we can see because there are paintings on ancient walls that show these spacecraft and these small grey beings with huge heads and huge eyes and ancient writings have described these ships and beings.

Hell, even the famous Christopher Columbus wrote in his memoirs on how his compass acted strangely while sailing through the Bermuda Triangle. He also witnessed along with another shipmate a glowing globe of light that seemed to hover over the sea and states that the artificial light guided him to America. There's even a wiki page of it right here: It's called the 1492 light sighting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1492_light_sighting

When multiple witnesses say they've seen crafts land, small beings get out and then go back in, fly off and researches come test the ground the craft was reported being at and shows radiation/other materials, that sounds like proof to me. It sounds like a hell of a lot more proof than seeing heaven, hell and any other type of afterlife where there is not at least some proof like the type of proof these ufo's leave.

If radiation isn't enough to convince you, try doing some research on alien implants: Here's a sample

This article offers what might be real scientific evidence that some UFOs are in fact extraterrestrial in origin.
            Implants are reported by many abductees of these UFOs.

Lear also worked with Dr. Alex Mosier, a Ph.D. in physical chemistry. Some of the objects they examined had commonalities with meteorite fragments, metals such as Gallium, Germanium, Platinum, Ruthenium, Rhodium, and Iridium. They also noted a “deviation of nickel from terrestrial rations that the analysis lab couldn’t explain”, that some of these implants contained nickel with an isotopic ratio not found on planet Earth.

They also found nano fibers very similar to carbon nano-tubes, which suggests the fragments were engineered or manufactured. According to Dr Mosier, “you don’t find these things in nature. they have to be processed, engineered, and they’re not easy to make.”

All the individuals he studied had “no noted portal of entry,” for any of the objects he removed. There was also no notable visible scar formation, and no disruption in the integrity of the skin. All the individuals tested positive to X-rays and CT scans showing metallic or lesser dense foreign objects, and there were no signs of inflammation at all which, according to Dr. Lier would be impossible.

All of these surgeries and tests were done with an extremely limited budget, and to understand it further, more money would had to have been allocated to these findings.

source: http://www.collective-evolution.com/...ien-abudction/
            Last edited by BigNuts; 05-05-2016, 08:36 PM.

Comment

I'm not sure what kind of evidence you are looking for. Are you waiting for these beings to land on the white house lawn and make their presence known to the entire world? If so, that's not going to happen and never will happen, because it never had happened.
              Why is it never going to happen? I dont get how u can know this.
              But you cant deny a white house lawn landing in would convince us sceptics. As appose to mysterious levels of radiation and stories. That just doeent cut it for me.

They have been here since mans time on earth since they put us here, which we can see because there are paintings on ancient walls that show these spacecraft and these small grey beings with huge heads and huge eyes and ancient writings have described these ships and beings.
              Art by its very nature is symbolic. Drawings are not always meant to be literal depictions of reality. The human figure for example has always be illistrated with exaggerated proportions. Ancient drawings that seem to show a person in a flying craft isn't necessarily an alien. Ancient writings talk about all kinds of bizarre things. Are all ancient stories true?

When multiple witnesses say they've seen crafts land, small beings get out and then go back in, fly off and researches come test the ground the craft was reported being at and shows radiation/other materials, that sounds like proof to me. It sounds like a hell of a lot more proof than seeing heaven, hell and any other type of afterlife where there is not at least some proof like the type of proof these ufo's leave

Well heaven hell are in the realm of spirituality. So i guess cant be proven scientifically.
              Ufos remember are unidentified objects. Not alien spacecrafts.

I
              f radiation isn't enough to convince you, try doing some research on alien implants: Here's a sample

This article offers what might be real scientific evidence that some UFOs are in fact extraterrestrial in origin.
              Implants are reported by many abductees of these UFOs.

Lear also worked with Dr. Alex Mosier, a Ph.D. in physical chemistry. Some of the objects they examined had commonalities with meteorite fragments, metals such as Gallium, Germanium, Platinum, Ruthenium, Rhodium, and Iridium. They also noted a “deviation of nickel from terrestrial rations that the analysis lab couldn’t explain”, that some of these implants contained nickel with an isotopic ratio not found on planet Earth.

They also found nano fibers very similar to carbon nano-tubes, which suggests the fragments were engineered or manufactured. According to Dr Mosier, “you don’t find these things in nature. they have to be processed, engineered, and they’re not easy to make.”

All the individuals he studied had “no noted portal of entry,” for any of the objects he removed. There was also no notable visible scar formation, and no disruption in the integrity of the skin. All the individuals tested positive to X-rays and CT scans showing metallic or lesser dense foreign objects, and there were no signs of inflammation at all which, according to Dr. Lier would be impossible.

All of these surgeries and tests were done with an extremely limited budget, and to understand it further, more money would had to have been allocated to these findings.

source: http://www.collective-evolution.com/...ien-abudction/
              That last line is the bit im interested in. The extremely limited budget. Again...extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Something conclusive. Not mysterires on top of mysteries.

As for Columbus seeing lights. The article doesnt mention aliens as a possible explanation. Once again a total mystery. Could easily be an unknown natural phenomenon.
              Last edited by The Noose; 05-06-2016, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Why is it never going to happen? I dont get how u can know this.
                But you cant deny a white house lawn landing in would convince us sceptics. As appose to mysterious levels of radiation and stories. That just doeent cut it for me.

Because as earlier stated in genesis 1:26, it says that God has given man complete control over everything and everyone on this earth. If they were to show themselves in front of the entire world, man would no longer have control over anyone anymore as it would cause complete chaos knowing man is not the most intelligent being on earth any longer and a lot of people would seriously question their faith in the religion they follow.

Art by its very nature is symbolic. Drawings are not always meant to be literal depictions of reality. The human figure for example has always be illistrated with exaggerated proportions. Ancient drawings that seem to show a person in a flying craft isn't necessarily an alien. Ancient writings talk about all kinds of bizarre things. Are all ancient stories true?

Fair enough, but they are most certainly interesting how they drew metallic saucers little beings with big eyes and heads and no ears right next to those saucers.

Well heaven hell are in the realm of spirituality. So i guess cant be proven scientifically.
                Ufos remember are unidentified objects. Not alien spacecrafts.

That is true, an after life can never be proven. As for unidentified objects, not all of them are ufo's. Quite a few have indeed been identified as alien space craft.

That last line is the bit im interested in. The extremely limited budget. Again...extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Something conclusive. Not mysterires on top of mysteries.

As for Columbus seeing lights. The article doesnt mention aliens as a possible explanation. Once again a total mystery. Could easily be an unknown natural phenomenon.

That's one hell of a coincidence how he claims was guided to America by this mysterious light that he and his crew mates witnessed.

I also forgot to mention that nearly every single alien abductee and witnesses of landed saucers have stated that there was a strong smell of sulfur. The interesting thing about this was back in the ancient days, people who witnessed these same saucers land and saw the beings also went into detail about the strong smell of sulfur.

Some of my favorite cases are air force pilots going on record about how they were ordered to chase these metallic ships. A lot of them have stated seeing windows in the ships and seeing these same grey beings with big eyes and heads and the ships moved at speeds and maneuverabilities not from this earth and far more advanced than anything they have ever seen.

So when you add up all of the accounts from the countless abductee stories, high ranking government officials, air force pilots, navy personnel, military personnel working the radars, the high levels of radiation when these things lands, it begins to become too much of a coincidence that these things are obviously extremely intelligent and vastly superior to anything we have from a technological standpoint.
                Last edited by BigNuts; 05-06-2016, 02:07 AM.

Comment

That's one hell of a coincidence how he claims was guided to America by this mysterious light that he and his crew mates witnessed.

I also forgot to mention that nearly every single alien abductee and witnesses of landed saucers have stated that there was a strong smell of sulfur. The interesting thing about this was back in the ancient days, people who witnessed these same saucers land and saw the beings also went into detail about the strong smell of sulfur.

Some of my favorite cases are air force pilots going on record about how they were ordered to chase these metallic ships. A lot of them have stated seeing windows in the ships and seeing these same grey beings with big eyes and heads and the ships moved at speeds and maneuverabilities not from this earth and far more advanced than anything they have ever seen.

So when you add up all of the accounts from the countless abductee stories, high ranking government officials, air force pilots, navy personnel, military personnel working the radars, the high levels of radiation when these things lands, it begins to become too much of a coincidence that these things are obviously extremely intelligent and vastly superior to anything we have from a technological standpoint.
                  Im really impressed we arent arguing yet. By now normally people would just be calling each other idiot and f@ggot.

Anyway, the way i see it, as a fairly hardcore sceptic, is that the so-called evidence relies on too much interpretation. Its too vague. Too ambiguous. There is too many assumptions for me.
                  The bible is a story book.
                  The smell of sulphur occurs with lightening strikes.
                  Buzz Aldrin thought he was being chased by a ufo doing impossible manuvers until he realised it was Venus. Sometimes even experienced pilots can me wrong.
                  Told u i was a hardcore sceptic.
                  Dont mean to sound like im dismissing it all, but i find often there are explanations. Hopefull im wrong and we are being visited.

Comment

Im really impressed we arent arguing yet. By now normally people would just be calling each other idiot and f@ggot.

Anyway, the way i see it, as a fairly hardcore sceptic, is that the so-called evidence relies on too much interpretation. Its too vague. Too ambiguous. There is too many assumptions for me.
                    The bible is a story book.
                    The smell of sulphur occurs with lightening strikes.
                    Buzz Aldrin thought he was being chased by a ufo doing impossible manuvers until he realised it was Venus. Sometimes even experienced pilots can me wrong.
                    Told u i was a hardcore sceptic.
                    Dont mean to sound like im dismissing it all, but i find often there are explanations. Hopefull im wrong and we are being visited.
                    Indeed there are. You can find rational explanations for most things if you do a simple google search and not just go on conspiracy sites with cognitive bias leading you.

Comment

have you even looked at experienced military pilot reports? there are far too many to count chasing these ufos and these same ufos show up on radar.

you say sometimes experienced pilots can be wrong. so are they are all imagining chasing these ufos? i don't buy it. op even told you that some of these pilots saw windows that showed aliens in them.

to me that is very hard to dismiss. these are extremely highly trained professionals flying super expensive jets saying they have seen these things with windows and aliens in them then they are ordered to give chase only to get left in the dust and radar proves they are not imagining these things because they showed up right when they say they saw them.

Comment

Working...
                      X