Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best sites for full fight videos? Dark web?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best sites for full fight videos? Dark web?

I consider myself to be as aware, or more, as any hardcore boxing fan, when it comes to where to find videos of classic (and current) boxing.

Of course YouTube's library of fights, both full fights and condensed highlight videos, is nothing to sneeze at.

Then you have the few websites with lists of fight videos for many (not all, but damn near) fighters past and present, available for download, via torrents. This is, however, a niche community, and only people who are A. Boxing fans and B. Computer/internet savvy even know how to navigate these sites, which don't just give unlimited access to every user upon registering on the site..you must accumulate a sort of "credit" to gain access to more, bigger files of fights and/or entire fight cards.

The option I am most curious about is the notorious dark/deep web. Does anyone here have any experience with watching live or non-live boxing, via the dark web? I imagine there must be a vast, growing library that would make me and like-minded fans of the fight game salivate.

I literally have hundreds of VHS tapes with fights.

Comment

Hard to find, older full fights?

Comment

Working...
      X