Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz has the worst Heart in Boxing , HE QUIT IN THIS FIGHT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    No. His jaw was literally shattered out of place against Lopez. As it may seem that in life that a 100% recovery is possible for such an injury, but that's not possible. the scar tissue damage will easily fold again under extreme blows to the jaw. This is why many boxers say you're never the same, be it mentally of course, but the slow motion replay of that devastating uppercut landed on the same trauma place when Lopez shattered the jaw, on the left side of the face.

Ortiz should quit tbh. Many NFL players are never the same either from pre-pro or pro from serious injuries.
    it's not a post lopez thing. he quit against maidana years earlier.

Comment

No. His jaw was literally shattered out of place against Lopez. As it may seem that in life that a 100% recovery is possible for such an injury, but that's not possible. the scar tissue damage will easily fold again under extreme blows to the jaw. This is why many boxers say you're never the same, be it mentally of course, but the slow motion replay of that devastating uppercut landed on the same trauma place when Lopez shattered the jaw, on the left side of the face.

Ortiz should quit tbh. Many NFL players are never the same either from pre-pro or pro from serious injuries.
      Ortiz been down several times before his injury. Ortiz never saw that uppercut coming and that punch would've dropped any version of Ortiz. He reacts the same way today that he used to do pre jaw surgery. When he gets hurt he starts looking for a way out. When he got back up on his feet the ref asked "do you want to continue??" He's just looking at the ref without saying anything. Basically begging the ref to stop the fight. He did the same thing against Maidana.

He's simply mentally weak and lacks heart.

Comment

Pretty certain he gave up
        I knew this because he deliberately got up slow to not beat the count (while looking like he was desperately trying to get up). He got up at the 9.5 to 10 mark and lot of referees would have called it off due to him not standing up on time. But unfortunately for him, the refferee was kind and let him continue.

I think he hoped that he would not beat the count while seemingly trying too beat it so he could quit and save face.
        He'd rather do that than saying "No" to the refferee. In a 2nd attempt to give up he just pretended to be so dazed that he couldnt give an answer forcing the refferee to call it off, and thats what happened

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          Ortiz been down several times before his injury. Ortiz never saw that uppercut coming and that punch would've dropped any version of Ortiz. He reacts the same way today that he used to do pre jaw surgery. When he gets hurt he starts looking for a way out. When he got back up on his feet the ref asked "do you want to continue??" He's just looking at the ref without saying anything. Basically begging the ref to stop the fight. He did the same thing against Maidana.

He's simply mentally weak and lacks heart.
          I agree he gave up. I'm not saying he didn't give up nor did he before.. I'm also saying that Jaw is damaged goods. He needs to quit boxing. Whenever he gets hit hard, either from Collazo, Lopez, Berto.. dude has his jaw hanging low.

Comment

I think he was genuinely hurt but you could see from that moment when he first got dropped that he wasn't going to last much longer, it's just par for the course with Victor now.

Comment

Originally posted by elliexmercer View Post
              Dude just gives up when the going gets tough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMH!
              But he is very good at giving up!!! He has mastered the art! PAC has excuses, Ortiz just gives up!

Comment

I agree he gave up. I'm not saying he didn't give up nor did he before.. I'm also saying that Jaw is damaged goods. He needs to quit boxing. Whenever he gets hit hard, either from Collazo, Lopez, Berto.. dude has his jaw hanging low.
                I still don't see his jaw as damaged goods. It's not like he can't take a punch. He goes down by big shots and gives up. It's the same Ortiz we've seen for many years now. Ortiz is a freaking headcase....It's a mental thing not a jaw thing.
                Last edited by VatoMulatto; 05-01-2016, 07:25 AM.

Comment

He's probably got the least heart of any fighter I've ever seen.

Comment

He should of at least quit on his stool.

Comment

He does have the acting thing down. He acted like being out of it really good. Has a couple of people really thinkin' he was hurt that bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X