Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury-Wladimir Klitschko Rematch - July 9 in Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well at last....lets see... I'm rooting for the underdog here.

Comment

Same result. Fury wins, probably even more convincingly this time.

Comment

Can't see this fight happening without an injury delay or two.

Comment

Originally posted by RED REP View Post
          Wembley?! BORING. It's very clever from Fury, it's his home town and it's probably Old Trafford his clubs stadium. He'll take some stopping fighting there.

Also, if the Joshua fight ever comes up, Fury can push for OT and not go to London (Joshua's stomping ground).
          ok, don't have a fit about it (weirdo)

Comment

At long last!

Comment

There's only one tyson furyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

I think Fury wins in similar fashion, but I will be rooting for Wlad!

Wlad should retire win/lose/draw. He is not the fighter he once was. Vitali retired at the same age and he also had 4 years break which Wlad didn't. Wlad had ATG career. He should enjoy the rest of his life.

Comment

fury by KO

#TeamFury

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    I think Fury wins in similar fashion, but I will be rooting for Wlad!

Wlad should retire win/lose/draw. He is not the fighter he once was. Vitali retired at the same age and he also had 4 years break which Wlad didn't. Wlad had ATG career. He should enjoy the rest of his life.

Great post. Greens sent.

He has certainly slowed a step like all the Fury fans were pointing out before first fight. I'd very much like to see Wlad wallop Wilder after he faces Fury, whether he wins or loses on points. No way does Fury have enough pop to stop our former champ, Fists of Fluff just hasn't got it in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
                      Great post. Greens sent.

He has certainly slowed a step like all the Fury fans were pointing out before first fight. I'd very much like to see Wlad wallop Wilder after he faces Fury, whether he wins or loses on points. No way does Fury have enough pop to stop our former champ, Fists of Fluff just hasn't got it in him.
                      Fury probably won't 1 punch KO him, but i can see the ref waving it off after Wlad has gassed & Fury starts unloading his combinations.

People don't realise, that was only a 50% Tyson Fury in there the first time, this time, with the fight being in England and Fury having gained the big fight experience, i can only see an even easier victory for Fury.

Wlad's best chance is Fury taking the fight for granted. Unfortunately for him, Peter Fury won't let that happen.

Come to Manchester Scott, you can watch the fight with me.

Comment

Working...
                      X