• Show
Clear All

Garcia doesn't think it's fair

Floyd doesn't think it's fair

Sr doesn't think it's fair

And I don't think it's fair.

To be honest Golovkin isn't a big enough name for Canelo yet anyway

I doubt he ever will be.

Fck has he done numbers wise to deserve to share the ring with the great Saul Alvarez?

Comment

Originally posted by Anita Gofradump View Post
      Mayweather-Pacquiao isn't any example to follow. That entire period was an embarrassment and a serious low point for the sport.
      Hard to agree with you. Mayweather and Pacquiao became PPV superstars during that time. Mayweather had 5 fights that sold 1M+ PPVs. Pacquiao had 5 as well. Plus we got Mayweather-Marquez, Mayweather-Mosley, Mayweather-Cotto, Mayweather-Canelo, Pacquiao-Cotto, Pacquiao-Margarito, Pacquiao-Marquez III, and Pacquiao-Marquez IV out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by AdultAbuse View Post
        Only in this era of boxing do they negotiate/schedule/plan for fights 2 years in advance lmao
        Pretty sad.

Welterweight Robinson fought middleweight Lamotta twice in a 20 day span with a fight in between. 2017 doe!

Comment

With this kind of assbackwards business before the sport line of thinking, is it any suprise that Mikey Garcia has been sitting on his ass and not fighting for 2 years?

Comment

Originally posted by churchmouse View Post
            Sure, what Garcia says makes sense if all you are interested in is money. GGG seems to have a different agenda, like perhaps championship belts
            BWaHAHahahaHAHaahahaHAHAHahaaha!!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
              I agree only thing I fear is GGG suffering a Ko defeat before then and then the lure of the fight kinda dies.
              i disagree. and csnelo may suffer a knock out defeat before the fight ever happens. i actually think the fight will never happen because alvared es un fraude

Comment

Let it marinate until GGG has grey hairs and sagging balls, great idea!

Comment

... 'Canelo's fights against Austin Trout and Erislandy Lara were both Canelo's ideas, as Oscar De La Hoya of Golden Boy reportedly wasn’t interested in making those two difficult fights for Canelo.' .................

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    i disagree. and csnelo may suffer a knock out defeat before the fight ever happens. i actually think the fight will never happen because alvared es un fraude
                    Canelo doesnt let people hit him in the face on purpose like GGG does.

PS: first get command of the English language before you try a 2nd one.

Comment

I guess they will try to wait until GGG loses a step and starts getting old.

Comment

Working...
                      X