Medgar evans a forgotten civil rights advacate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EDD1E View Post
    black people refusing to give in to this day SMH
    give in to what??are we suppose to forget those who dies for what we have today??

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      That struck a nerve didn't it. I apologize, Larry.

But sincerely we don't have to delve into history in regards to civil rights. Seems like people who aren't accepting of others might be obsolete........although ideological difference separates many of us.
      You damn tootin R-Dub. After the gov. gets done wreckin this country, and turnin it into the haves and the have nots. Color is gonna be the last thing on anybody's mind.

Comment

goverment cheese FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          You damn tootin R-Dub. After the gov. gets done wreckin this country, and turnin it into the haves and the have nots. Color is gonna be the last thing on anybody's mind.
          I'm insensitive when it comes to these issues.

But you already know that. Color is the last thing on my mind...........I personally don't care what ethnicity a person is.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Damn right! it's gonna be us and Them!!

GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
              Good thread, just don't join in with Trigg and do the Black panther thing. That's getting annoying. You already have an entire fkking month dedicated to you as it stands.
              If people here were to stop being racist then I wouldn't have to do the black panther thing. Racist members are really annoying.

Comment

Working...
              X