No announcement yet.

How healthy is an open relationship?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How healthy is an open relationship?

I want to know.. anyone here had or know someone been on a open relationship? I think I will go on a open relationship its about honest and trust.. the girl im seeing is bi

its gross imo...

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
      I want to know.. anyone here had or know someone been on a open relationship? I think I will go on a open relationship its about honest and trust.. the girl im seeing is bi
      You lucky bastard, the rare bisexual hot female that every guy is trying to lock down. I mean anybody can hit a bull dyke ugly one but if you got a bad one then I salute you bro. An open relationship can be very healthy as long as the person is mature about it. As long as she agrees to only see females, she engages in safe sex, and she shares the extra p.u.s.sy I don't see how it will be too much of a problem for you. Sure there is the risk of her catching feelings for some broad but that means you better stay on your game 24/7. I think the best thing about an open relationship is that you don't have to worry about not getting any on the side.
      Last edited by BoxingTech718; 01-28-2011, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
        You lucky bastard, the rare bisexual hot female that every guy is trying to lock down. I mean anybody can hit a bull dyke ugly one but if you got a bad one then I salute you bro. An open relationship can be very healthy as long as the person is mature about it. As long as she agrees to only see females, she engages in safe sex, and she shares the extra ***** I don't see how it will be too much of a problem for you. Sure there is the risk of her catching feelings for some broad but that means you better stay on your game 24/7. I think the best thing about an open relationship is that you don't have to worry about not getting any on the side.
        Thanks I will have a talk to her about it.. haha she isn't ugly nor hot HOT!! just average

Comment

Its healthy if both partners are open minded

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
            I think you just wanted everybody to know you got it good you bastard lol.
            Last edited by BoxingTech718; 01-28-2011, 03:30 AM.

Comment

I don't think it works for long term relationships, why not just say you want to see her but are not ready for commitment yet. It's almost the same without risking losing her due to fear of "open relationships".

Comment

Just pimp dat azz, get yo $hare, b0ne dat p00n, and she shouldn't forget those umbrellas when she works them patrons.

Comment

Working...
                X