Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bay Area Prospect Troy King will B a force 2 be reckoned with in the sport of boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks pretty decent for his second fight, but I do agree he looks a little awkward as a Southpaw....Almost like he's a natural righty, but switched it up to be a Lefty and he's still getting accustomed to it.

Being a Southpaw IS an advantage through so it may be the smart thing to do...

Comment

Maybe if it was a Bay area heavyweight then that may be something to get excited about. There are plenty of already good welterweights in boxing to care about some prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
        Maybe if it was a Bay area heavyweight then that may be something to get excited about. There are plenty of already good welterweights in boxing to care about some prospect.
        Well I care because he is fighting out of the Bay area. However you make a point about heavyweight because boxing needs an american heavyweight Prospect. All we have is Wilder, Jennings, Breazeale, and Michael Hunter.

Eventually we will have this guy. He is not from the bay but he is a heavyweight who should eventually turn pro

http://www.teamusa.org/usa-boxing/at.../Cam-F-Awesome

Cam F Awesome

But Troy King has lots of potential and he can be great if given the chance and if he gets the right training and preparation, he should have a good career.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
          Looks pretty decent for his second fight, but I do agree he looks a little awkward as a Southpaw....Almost like he's a natural righty, but switched it up to be a Lefty and he's still getting accustomed to it.

Being a Southpaw IS an advantage through so it may be the smart thing to do...
          I guess.______

Comment

Troy king on the Mitts.

Comment

Last edited by Build That Wall; 11-13-2014, 07:23 PM.

Comment

From the Bay Area so hopefully i hear of him soon.

And BTW im a huge A's fan!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  From the Bay Area so hopefully i hear of him soon.

And BTW im a huge A's fan!
                  He fights out of Oakland by way of Akron and Columbus. He moved out to Oakland.

BTW, F**k the A's.

Comment

Troy king is fighting tonight for his 3rd professional pro fight, all of them so far in Tijuana.

Comment

Working...
                    X