Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of your unpopular boxing opinions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some of your unpopular boxing opinions?

A very unpopular opinion of mine is that I scored Froch/Johnson a draw.

Crazy I know.

What are yours?

I had Marquez winning the 2nd and 3rd fight with Pacquiao, some might disagree with that.

Froch/Johnson a draw? Lol.

Comment

cesar rene cuenca has power
      joe calzaghe is an all time great
      eric crumble has a good chin

Comment

Not sure if it's just fight hype/hate, but I think Danny Garcia is a great boxer and is not a hypejob..

Comment

Lucas Matthysse was responsible for the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            Not sure if it's just fight hype/hate, but I think Danny Garcia is a great boxer and is not a hypejob..

I'm on the same boat. I use to not think much of him but the more I see from him..the more I like.

Comment

Things that make me look up to the sky and laugh or look down and shake my head.

People who try and convince others that any other persepective other than Floyd beat Oscar by a wide UD on any respectable scorecard is wrong and unbecoming of a knowledgable boxing fan. Reality couldn't be further from the truth.

People who even jokingly call fighters cowards, for any reason.

People who think a loss means something, as far as seriously devaluing a fighter all of the sudden, as if undefeated records were the norm, and not the exception.

People who try and seriously consider any fighter of this era with any top ten of all time lists.

People who think boxing is more advanced or technical than 50 years ago, when in fact the opposite is true.

People who want to make an assumtion (usually false) about you because you like a certain fighter.

Comment

b-hop = the goat

Comment

Amir Khan sucks, like...he really really really sucks. I thought he performed really well against Malignaggi, Kotelnik, weird how you give light punchers more respect than heavier punchers huh? Stupid ass fighter!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Lucas Matthysse was responsible for the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event.
                    OP said "unpopular" opinions

Comment

Working...
                    X