Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins Discusses The Possibility of a Year-End Ring Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins Discusses The Possibility of a Year-End Ring Return

Former two-division world champion Bernard Hopkins (52-6-2-2, 32KOs), 47-years-old, is ready and willing to entertain the possibility of fighting, likely for the last time, before the year is out. Hopkins last fought on April 28th, losing a twelve round majority decision to Chad Dawson.

[Click Here To Read More]

i got hopkins back all day everyday

make that comeback champ!!

Comment

Relieve Cleverly and Shumenov of their belts and ride off into the sunset..... Two wins over top 10 R I N G rated fighters would be a nice way to go out

Comment

I actually believe BHOP this time around. Fight or not I think he has nothing left to prove. Love him or hate him, he will always bee an all time great! Thanks for the memories champ.

Comment

I'd like to see him go out with a win. It's been a great hall of fame caliber run for B-Hop.

Comment

Hopkins is definitely a top 10 middleweight, of all time. The idea of a comeback, has interesting appeal. He has the ability, but does he have the will to win a last large fight. I truely hope so!

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              Relieve Cleverly and Shumenov of their belts and ride off into the sunset..... Two wins over top 10 R I N G rated fighters would be a nice way to go out
              Sounds like a good idea or he could rematch either Pascal or Pavlik at some point, either way Bhop will not be retiring after the way Dawson made him look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                B-Hop, might be Pricing Himself out of the Market, Hope Not, i'll always TUNE IN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                  Hopkins is definitely a top 10 middleweight, of all time. The idea of a comeback, has interesting appeal. He has the ability, but does he have the will to win a last large fight. I truely hope so!
                  Sounds like he's looking to make, a nice Score.....
                  Dosen't need the Bread, Not Yesterdays BREAD...Anyway!!!

Comment

Cloud will beat Pascal
                    Hopkins should jump on that fight
                    he can take Cloud and get 1 last belt
                    good fight and a fitting close to his career

Comment

Working...
                    X