Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

froch says on ringside that bute caught me and i felt it and if im saying that...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gaz26 View Post
    ..i feel a shot, it was a hurtful shot and he countered me and is sneaky... i think froch was wary of butes power and that he knows the rematch outcome could be very different
    Yeah it will be different.....he's gonna put on his Andre Dirrell 900XT boxing shoes and out run Froch to the finish line.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
      Yeah it will be different.....he's gonna put on his Andre Dirrell 900XT boxing shoes and out run Froch to the finish line.
      why wouldn't i be surprised if that did happen, tho froch said he now knows that if he took repeated shots from bute he would be in trouble, and for some1 that has always said i can't get hurt to say that really is a testament to butes power

Comment

froch would get skooled by joe, froch would be chasing shadows all night and will never be regarded in the same light as joe...if froch was a better boxer he might have actually held on to a title only reason he is 3x champ is cos he loses it straight away which will definitely happen in the next two fights guaranteed, i like froch but to hear him say im up there with ali and sugar ray is just embarrassing
        he could end up 6 or 7 time world champion at this rate!!

Comment

Bute should have ran Froch over like a freight train but he froze. Skill for skill, Bute leaves Froch buried under a pile of dirt.......you can't act like a punching bag and expect to win though.

Comment

Froch just came out like a beast. I wonder if anyone could have handled him on that night. He just wanted it so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              A rematch will go the same way.

It became clear to everyone in the 3rd round, mainly Froch, that he could take Bute's shots while Bute couldn;t take his. From then on Froch walked right through whatever Bute was throwing in order to land his own. If someone can walk through you and hurt you with any clean punch, you can't change that in a rematch.
              Exactly my thoughts.

The rematch is a waste of a time. Froch can do what he wants with Bute as he won't be able to keep Froch off him. Too strong, too powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                I think he would say something like that to make his win look better~ since it was a beat down.

I am sure it doesn't feel good to get hit by Bute though.
                This he had no regard for Butes power.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                  Has Bute ever done that before though?

why wouldn't i be surprised if that did happen, tho froch said he now knows that if he took repeated shots from bute he would be in trouble, and for some1 that has always said i can't get hurt to say that really is a testament to butes power
                  Are you banned? I thought your threads were getting a fair few replies.

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Bute should have ran Froch over like a freight train but he froze. Skill for skill, Bute leaves Froch buried under a pile of dirt.......you can't act like a punching bag and expect to win though.
                  Boxing's not just about skill though, boxing is fighting too. Heart and the ability to take a punch are also important.

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
                  This he had no regard for Butes power.
                  If that was true he would have went in on him in the 4th, but he didn't and the reason for it is Bute's power (Froch said this himself at the post-fight press conference).

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Has Bute ever done that before though?

Are you banned? I thought your threads were getting a fair few replies.

Boxing's not just about skill though, boxing is fighting too. Heart and the ability to take a punch are also important.

If that was true he would have went in on him in the 4th, but he didn't and the reason for it is Bute's power (Froch said this himself at the post-fight press conference).
                    You are really trying, but deep down you know the only way Bute wins the rematch is if it's IN MONTREAL with Marlon Wright doing his WWE ref impression again.

Bute RAN against Andrade when we was hurt, so there is precedence.

I know it hurts.....I was kinda sad seeing Bute get banged out like that. I actually thought he would KO slow ass Froch. However, like you said "Boxing's not just about skill though, boxing is fighting too. Heart and the ability to take a punch are also important."

Bottom line is you GOTTA have that BEFORE you lace up your first pair of gloves, trying to get paid for boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X