Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people so down on Pacquiao vs Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are people so down on Pacquiao vs Mosley?

Before Mayweather vs Mosley everyone said it was two top 3 welterweights and 2 of the top 3 lbers going at it. Now Mayweather won on sided people still don't want Pacquiao vs Mosley? How does Mayweather beating Mosley mean Pacquiao automatically does too?

Even Floyd fans were saying how Shane is a better win for Floyd than Pac would be and that "Shane would beat Pacquiao", now the fight is about to happen they retract their statements and call him shot?

Because sincee then he went on to get his head beat in by Mayweather and was flat out embarssed vs Mora.

Its not rocket science. Its boxing. A lot can change overnight let alone 6 months. Cmon man.

Comment

I think its because Shane looked terrible in his last 2 fights one of them against a guy who is frankly not very good nd that in the last year or so its becoming a little bit of a trend.

Comment

His performances against Mayweather & Mora have pretty much ensured his current status.

Not to mention that by beating Margarito (who on the night was pretty much a rabbit in the headlights) he made people think he still had something to offer, when in reality he was still the same fighter that struggled past Mayorga.

Comment

Its not the Mayweather vs Mosely fight that changed opinions, its the Mosely vs Mora fight.

Mosely is done, this fight is really about whether or not Manny can be the first person to stop Mosely.

Its Ali vs Holmes, only with less interest.

This fight sucks, barring some miracle from Mosely there will be no drama.

Comment

the fact is that pac wants to show everyone he can beat just everyone floyd has.and other..and will do it better..

until floyd comes out of jail..which wont happen..

pac vs shane would be better than pac/marg/pac/cotto

Comment

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
              pac vs shane would be better than pac/marg/pac/cotto
              I disagree, Pac vs Cotto was a very interesting match-up.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                shane isin't scared to trade...
                people may talk all the shiet they want but come fight night

everyones gonna be buying it...lying a$$ people..

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                  I agree the Cotto fight was a legit and very good win for Manny no if's no but's. Its only his last few fights i don't like and if he fights Mosley i won't like that either.

Comment

is this thread serious?? in the words of freddy roach "we saw his last 2 fights"

Comment

Working...
                    X