Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. in More Trouble: Accused of Assault, Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** this clown he is a digging his hole deeper and deeper . And his fans are the most spineless excuse making cowards .

Comment

• Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
      The legal troubles continue for Floyd Mayweather Jr. According to a report in the Las Vegas Review Journal, Mayweather was accused of assault with a deadly weapon for trying to force another vehicle off the road. The paper obtained a Las Vegas police incident report. The reports states the incident took place on Monday. Mayweather has not been arrested.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Floyd always been a controversial dude, this is FAR from the only time something like this has happened to him. the media has a way of piling shit up to make it seem more hopeless than what it really is, Floyd will be fine man you guys just need to shut the fuck up for once about Floyd every time he goes threw something personal

Comment

• Originally posted by crillz View Post
        Floyd always been a controversial dude, this is FAR from the only time something like this has happened to him. the media has a way of piling **** up to make it seem more hopeless than what it really is, Floyd will be fine man you guys just need to shut the **** up for once about Floyd every time he goes threw something personal
        If there are actual charges and jailtime, that is far from being FINE. Though I am only a fan of his skills, he is letting people down with his outside-the-ring antics.

There is no place for thugs in boxing. If he really wants to clean up boxing, let him start in his life and look at the mirror first.

Comment

• The truly sad part of this story is how if he gets locked up he isnt taking care of his kids.

Comment

• Let's just hope floyd jr. the best. He needs help and I honestly hope he changes his life for the better.

Comment

• Andre the giant shat the **** up use a clown it ain't assault dude didn't eve touch the car man yall getting me vexed this mourning everyone go back to bed...

Comment

• Wow, this has been some vacation Floyd.....

Comment

• hmmmm.... whenever floyd decides to finish his hissy fit & recovers from his emotional/mental breakdown... sergio is WAITING. pac is WAITING....

seriously, this is a huge disappointment for a guy trying to "clean up" the sport... it makes it that much more clear of what his intentions were for the random tests... now he has martinez calling him out, no roadblocks for this guy, sergio is READY.

i doubt floyd does jail time, he will get a slap on the wrist... but damage is already done, his bratty attention starved actions speak louder than anything he has done in the ring lately.

lets hope he bounces back

Comment

• Everybody shat the **** up running somebody off the road and trying to run somebody off the road are two different things. All dude can do is get a restraining order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                      Let's just hope floyd jr. the best. He needs help and I honestly hope he changes his life for the better.
                      The only reason why I hope Floyd the best,,, is for hopefully he'll get his black ass into the ring with Pacquiao....other than that I don't give a rat ass about his crackhead family....

Comment

Working...
                      X