No announcement yet.

Leonard ellerbe: "this is a fight floyd has wanted for over 10 years"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by top8gun View Post
    bro, in this day and time.... fighters, they're only as good as their last fight.
    full stop.
    aw man someone sig this comment..It has to be the stupidest **** I've heard on here before lol

Comment

Originally posted by lyricalether View Post
      aw man someone sig this comment..It has to be the stupidest **** I've heard on here before lol
      why dont you do it yourself...

be fine to be sig by a *****.... lol!

Comment

well it is true to an extent, and maybe ali would rate higher based on his prime but if an opponent beat him later on, that opponent should have been ranked higher at the time because at the time he was better

its not prime for prime rankings, its right now rankings

Comment

Exactly he was avoiding SUGAR SHANE for 10 years!

Comment

"you mean the shane mosley with 50 losses?"

"we play basketball together"

Comment

Wow the new boxing fans don't know ****. Why even debate with them. Everything is a joke to them. It's ok I understand. You just started watching boxing 2 years ago. Your just babies in the game. I forgive you my child. But get your lazy ass up and do some research about the history of boxers careers. Not just what they did 2 years ago, but there entire careers.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                10 yrs ago Floyd was at 130 and Shane was at 147. How could that fight possibly work out?
                He meant back around 99... Shane was a lightweight and Floyd was a junior lightweight... Floyd wanted a fight with him but Shane never really entertained the idea and moved up for DLH... if I rememeber right Shane's camp wanted pretty high guaranteed money... something that was for Floyd not generateable at the time.

That's why I always find it so funny if somebody tells me that Floyd is afraid of Mosley. He wanted to fight him back then in his prime and his weight... why should he be scared of him now where he is 38 *lol*

As Mosley finally moved down from 154 again... after the Baldomir fight the offer was on the table again and Mosley declined again and DLH took it... this was confirmed by Schaefer...

Mosley was never an attraction and especially not in those years where Mayweather was at 147. But he then beat the number 1 welter in Margarito (who became pretty much number 1 through the win over Cotto) and has at least now the standing to deserve a shot... the fight never has been bigger then now... even though it is probably 5 years to late

Comment

yea right...

Comment

Originally posted by jasbar View Post
                    Floyd called out Mosley many years ago but was just pretending to want to fight.
                    Nah, cause Mayweather has balls.

Comment

Working...
                    X