No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    Done. Found him spamming the raise your post count thread. Here's the message that went with the green "courtesy of Chief2ndzOnly!".
    You my good Sir are the ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ever find yourself in SoTex(South Texas)all drinks are on me.

Comment

• Tonight is the night I get rid of some old beers so far:

Dogfish Head Raison D'Extra, bottled on 9/29/2006, 18% alcohol Bought this about a year ago. Its not bad, but sweet as hell. Not sure how much longer this would have aged well.

Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale brewed in late 2011. I brought some of this over for Xmas eve last year to my brother in laws house. Since then, this one beer has just been sitting in his fridge. I decided to take it back since he's not gonna drink it. Not bad, its sweet, obviously not as fresh and the hops have died down some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        I ask a favor from you two big repper compatriots of mine. Could ya'll bless my buddy RossCA with a sizable Green K hit? He is a good poster, and I have ran out of Green K for him.
        You guys are awesome! Thanks a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by RossCA View Post
          I'll get you as soon as I can Ross..

Comment

You my good Sir are the ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ever find yourself in SoTex(South Texas)all drinks are on me.
            Brooklyn Brewery > Abita.

Although I do love me some Abita SOS. By the way, .75 cents of every SOS bottle sold goes to restoring the wetlands in the Gulf. So I think a thank you is in order. You can send a letter to my office or thank me in person, holding a ceremony in my honor. Whatever you see fit.

Comment

• Originally posted by RossCA View Post
              Welcome to the fold Ross mah homie.

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
              I'll get you as soon as I can Ross..
              Thanks AI mah homie. I appreciate it to no end my Ace.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Brooklyn Brewery > Abita.

Although I do love me some Abita SOS. By the way, .75 cents of every SOS bottle sold goes to restoring the wetlands in the Gulf. So I think a thank you is in order. You can send a letter to my office or thank me in person, holding a ceremony in my honor. Whatever you see fit.
              Pure Blasphemy!!!!!!!!

May a rabid poodle piss in your half drunken bottle of spirits. You c0cksuckin Summahb1tch.

But since you do have love for our fine beverage, I'll see it fit, not to set up an IED outside your residence. And instead send five thats right count um up "5" puerto rican barbers to your house to personaly cut your hair blindfolded and make you clean up the shavings afterwards like you're used to doin.

Comment

• Now I'm drinking Mamma Mia Pizza Beer. Its not as bad as I thought. Its cheap lager brewed with Pizza. How is that done? Description from beeradvocate, taken from the beer's website: (Snobbish reviews of course)

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/16836/41127

From the website: Pizza Beer is a debris free product. The Margarita pizza is put into the mash & steeped like a tea bag. A whole wheat crust made with water, flour & yeast is topped with tomato, oregano, basil & garlic. The essence of the pizza spices is washed off with hot water and filtered into a brewpot, where it is boiled for a long, long time. During the process, we add hops & spices in a cheesecloth type bag & filter the cooled liquid into a fermentation vessel. (big glass 6 gallon water jug). After a week or two, the beer is good to go. Keg it or bottle it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Now I'm drinking Mamma Mia Pizza Beer. Its not as bad as I thought. Its cheap lager brewed with Pizza. How is that done? Description from beeradvocate, taken from the beer's website: (Snobbish reviews of course)

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/16836/41127

From the website: Pizza Beer is a debris free product. The Margarita pizza is put into the mash & steeped like a tea bag. A whole wheat crust made with water, flour & yeast is topped with tomato, oregano, basil & garlic. The essence of the pizza spices is washed off with hot water and filtered into a brewpot, where it is boiled for a long, long time. During the process, we add hops & spices in a cheesecloth type bag & filter the cooled liquid into a fermentation vessel. (big glass 6 gallon water jug). After a week or two, the beer is good to go. Keg it or bottle it.
                  Sounds like pure dee ****. All down your throat.

Try this on for size.

Comment

Sounds like pure dee ****. All down your throat.

Try this on for size.

I've had Purple Haze, tastes like flavored seltzer water. Bland as hell. Of course the pizza stuff is pure novelty, not good.

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Welcome to the fold Ross mah homie.

Thanks AI mah homie. I appreciate it to no end my Ace.

Pure Blasphemy!!!!!!!!

May a rabid poodle piss in your half drunken bottle of spirits. You c0cksuckin Summahb1tch.

But since you do have love for our fine beverage, I'll see it fit, not to set up an IED outside your residence. And instead send five thats right count um up "5" puerto rican barbers to your house to personaly cut your hair blindfolded and make you clean up the shavings afterwards like you're used to doin.
                    You and the barbershop story, which you got completely wrong. That dumb mango vendor went back in his seat like he was told, similarly to how Cotto took a knee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      I've had Purple Haze, tastes like flavored seltzer water. Bland as hell. Of course the pizza stuff is pure novelty, not good.

You and the barbershop story, which you got completely wrong. That dumb mango vendor went back in his seat like he was told, similarly to how Cotto took a knee.
                      Thats it.............You high off suckin frog ass again aintcha?

Comment

Working...
                      X