Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This ***** want me to bang her but there is a big problem (PICS)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only ***** I'd **** my boy over for is in my sig.. and maybe buffie the body.

Comment

• A lot of you guys are ****ing spineless rats. The guy is asking if he should bang a girl that just dumped his homie and you're telling him to go for it?

Bitches come and go, but i can count dudes that i consider true friends on one hand. If he's just some guy you know, do what you want, but if he's really a friend, don't do it.

I have had the opportunity to do the same thing a couple of times, never did, never will. It was tempting as **** yeah, but i still didn't do it. I'm stronger than that and i won't destroy friendship over some second hand *****.

Comment

• Friendship doesn't exist, you're using people to not be alone, to meet girls and to have social power, they do the same with you. He should **** that hoe and have no regrets. She's probably ****ing another guy right now.

Comment

• Don't do it, friends are more important than hoes. There's plenty of other fine hoes in the sea don't do something you will regret.

Comment

Working...
          X