Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Frampton is on the fringe of the top ten P4P Rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can respect a guy like Shandy who REALLY never ever ever deviates from his white supremacist shtick. It takes a whole lot of dedication. Frampton definitely impressed me. I have to go through his catalog of bouts, youtube here I come.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      In other words, no lemme get that quigg money and then maybe, possibly I might think about deciding to entertain the thought of possibly thinking about fighting Rigo.
      In other words, you're talking out of your arse as usual.

"Forget the Quigg stuff"?

Forget a massive fight in an outdoor stadium and a career high purse just so you can get on some dweeb's Pound-for-pound list quicker?

Once again, shut up Dunn.

Comment

In other words, no lemme get that quigg money and then maybe, possibly I might think about deciding to entertain the thought of possibly thinking about fighting Rigo.
        Haven't you heard mcguigan? They say that frampton is the BEST at 122 and that they'll "prove it" in a "couple of years"

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          Haven't you heard mcguigan? They say that frampton is the BEST at 122 and that they'll "prove it" in a "couple of years"
          That's not what he said though, is it? Have you started an argument with a fake Barry McGuigan account yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            In other words, you're talking out of your arse as usual.

"Forget the Quigg stuff"?

Forget a massive fight in an outdoor stadium and a career high purse just so you can get on some dweeb's Pound-for-pound list quicker?

Once again, shut up Dunn.
            who said forget it? If you read the post, I was suggesting the best 2 fighters in the division fight to determine who is the true #1, and after that, then Frampton could take the big money fight with quigg. I never said, forget, quigg.

we get it Dirk.

Comment

who said forget it? If you read the post, I was suggesting the best 2 fighters in the division fight to determine who is the true #1, and after that, then Frampton could take the big money fight with quigg. I never said, forget, quigg.

we get it Dirk.
              Or he could fight Quigg first which would be the absolute logical and correct thing to do. What the fuk are you arguing here?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                Yeah, loosely translated that means-we ain't f-cking with Rigo just like LSC, until we get a little change in our pockets.

I get it. But if you are the #2 at 122 like all the Brits say-get it on with Rigo now. QUigg ain't goin nowhere.

Comment

Or he could fight Quigg first which would be the absolute logical and correct thing to do. What the fuk are you arguing here?
                  SO its not logical for the champ and #1 to fight now.

It's more logical for #1 to fight #3 and risk losing to get the money, even though if he fought the champ and LOST, he'd still be #1 or #2 and the big money fight with #3 wouldn't be affected at all.

OK, got it.

Comment

Yeah, loosely translated that means-we ain't f-cking with Rigo just like LSC, until we get a little change in our pockets.

I get it. But if you are the #2 at 122 like all the Brits say-get it on with Rigo now. QUigg ain't goin nowhere.
                    Oh I get it now! This is the Leo Santa Cruz defence case from Haymon's number 1 dick rider. It had to come some day.

Let's see, Leo Santa Cruz is fighting sparring partners and toilet attendants for far less than what he'd get for a fight with Rigo, Frampton or Quigg - btw he's ducked all three, not just Rigo.

Frampton is trying to fight Quigg who is a champion (of sorts) for FAR MORE and in a bigger fight than Rigondeaux.

Yet you've somehow managed to equate those two situations because you're so desperate to defend any Haymon duck moves....LOL truly pathetic and exposed once again.

Nice try Dunn, now run along and plan your next poorly orchestrated attack on me

Comment

That's not what he said though, is it? Have you started an argument with a fake Barry McGuigan account yet?
                      "He's the best super bantamweight in the world. That includes Leo Santa Cruz, Scott Quigg and Guillermo Rigondeaux. He's a sensational fighter and over the next couple of years we're going to prove that."

Say again, that't not what he said?

http://www.boxingscene.com/mcguigan-...ondeaux--87995

Comment

Working...
                      X