Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dallas Cowboys are a Joke Mega-Thread, Post their Blunders and Memes here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.footballdb.com/leaders/ac...ing-tdintratio

Tony Clutchmo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      That's exactly what he is, clutch. Dallas will need to run the ball vs GB to have a chance though. Best way to play defense against Rogers is keep him off the field.

Comment

• How bout them damn Cowboys baby

Comment

• This thread is on the verge of being an atg thread.

Win or lose the super bow its a great. An ATG if they beat Green Bay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
            This thread is on the verge of being an atg thread.

Win or lose the super bow its a great. An ATG if they beat Green Bay.
            This thread is ATG anyway, it is here to use any time the Cowboys F**K up. I am gonna put this out here. If Dallas makes it to the Super Bowl, and they are playing New England or Denver, I Will Root for the Dallas Cowboys. I hate the Patriots and Broncos more. There are a lot of teams I hate more than the Cowboys.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              This thread is ATG anyway, it is here to use any time the Cowboys F**K up. I am gonna put this out here. If Dallas makes it to the Super Bowl, and they are playing New England or Denver, I Will Root for the Dallas Cowboys. I hate the Patriots and Broncos more. There are a lot of teams I hate more than the Cowboys.
              I dont believe you.

However lets make a bet. Cowboys win the superbowl you erase every post in this thread and never post in it again..

Cowboys lose against Green bay and I will whack off and post the video in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                I dont believe you.

However lets make a bet. Cowboys win the superbowl you erase every post in this thread and never post in it again..

Cowboys lose against Green bay and I will whack off and post the video in this thread.
                Nope.

The team I despise the most is the F**KING Patriots. I have never forgotten 2006. My Chargers. It still pisses me off to this day. The dynasty is a lie. One bad call resulted in 3 super bowls and they cheated to win them as well. I hate the Patriots, Broncos, Chiefs, Raiders, and Niners more than I hate the Cowboys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  You obviously never met Yankee, NY Giants, and eagle fans...
                  Sounds like east coast problems. I get it. Anyways congratulations on Romo not remembering who he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    You obviously never met Yankee, NY Giants, and eagle fans...
                    Niner fans and Patriots Jersey Chasers are worse.

Comment

• Crazy as it sounds I actually preferred to play the cheese heads in their field with their elements.....cold as hell hopefully snow means less passing more run...that's been our ammo all year...here we go!

Comment

Working...
                      X