Briggs vs klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Briggs vs klitschko

Yes i put briggs name first because he is clearly the a side lol

but who would want to see this fight? some might say briggs dont deserve a shot at the champ and he is a bum etc etc...

some might want to watch the fight just for the fact that briggs might land that one bomb and shock the world?

would i pay to see this i dont know but this is the most entertainment the heavyweight division has seen is many years

#letsgochamp
    yes, i would buy the ppv
    11.11%
    no, this would be bad for boxing/briggs dont deserve a shot
    33.33%
    yes, only if it is free on tv
    22.22%
    no, because its a waste of time
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

It's a horrific fight and a waste of time. I'd be very disappointed if Wlad fought the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      It's a horrific fight and a waste of time. I'd be very disappointed if Wlad fought the guy.
      so who has wlad faced that made you happy??

Comment

Terrible fight. Wlad has fought enough poor opponents no need to fight another even worse one just because the guy talks a lot.

Comment

No. After the funny build up the actual fight would be a major anti-climax (Briggs being totally outclassed). There are younger HWs coming up that Wlad can fight, he doesn't need to fight Vitali's shellshocked leftovers.

The "letsgochamp" videos are welcome to continue indefinitely however.

Comment

Originally posted by djcomplex View Post
            so who has wlad faced that made you happy??
            He fights plenty of fighters that are worthy. He's fighting Pulev now, doesn't get much better than that at heavyweight currently.

Briggs would be as bad as any fight Wlad's been involved in since Mormeck. Not as bad as Mormeck, but as bad as any of the bad fights since. It's pointless when there are some better options out there, options Wlad has expressed interest in.

Comment

Even something totally out of left field like a Haye rematch would make more sense than Briggs.

Fury, Helenius, Stiverne, Jennings, Glazkov, Boystov is he comes back from the embrrassing Leapai loss, even Wilder... Even a Povetkin rematch with a very different referee... Anything but Briggs...

Comment

Working...
              X