Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander Injured, Brook Fight To Be Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn..was looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
      The fact that people are expressing disappointment in this postponement and that people were excited about this match in the first place really shows how dismal the state of boxing is today, and how desperate fans are for a competitive, meaningful match.
      It shows that it was a good match up and how much fans love boxing. If you don't like it I suggest you give MMA a try.

Comment

The fact that people are expressing disappointment in this postponement and that people were excited about this match in the first place really shows how dismal the state of boxing is today, and how desperate fans are for a competitive, meaningful match.
        Competitive being the operative word. I was in no way expecting a thrilling, edge of your seat type match, but it's a 50/50 type contest in a sport that doesn't provide many of those.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
          Wasn't this fight already rescheduled once? Brook was injured? Oh well ... They're both boring.
          You seriously thought Brook v Carson Jones was boring?

Comment

Lol... GTFO this is bs man. ****!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon
              Dude WTF 2 of the top guys in the division facing each other and you got this to say? If anything goes to show what type of fans boxing has. The only fans that complain about top guys facing each other are boxing fans.

Comment

I think everyone is disappointed because first garcia/judah gets postponed and now this. So Theres really nothing for the month of february gotta wait until late march now for Rios/Alvarado.

Comment

W.....t.......f

Comment

This sucks!!! Looks like I'm partying all month or watching college basketball on Saturdays lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                      Dude WTF 2 of the top guys in the division facing each other and you got this to say? If anything goes to show what type of fans boxing has. The only fans that complain about top guys facing each other are boxing fans.

Excuse me!? Go to a MMA message board. You got *****es complaining about legit fighters getting a title shot. They are some of the most spoiled, ***** ass fans there are.

Comment

Working...
                      X