No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios 'I KO Danny Garcia!' Willing to rematch Mike Alvarado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios who??

Are we talking about the Rios that got exposed by an unknown Richar Abril???

How quick everyone forgets Bam Bam lost that fight and got a gift from an unknown fighter!

Swift by KO!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Dudley;12694983 - you talk about Garcia Hitting harder? You are not the brightest thing on earth. An ancient Morales and a weak-chined Khan doesn't make you a KO puncher. Garcia barely has a 50% KO ratio in his last 10 fights. That is not a KO puncher. Rios would break down Garcia and take away his heart and brutally stop him.
      Lol i'm pretty sure he's not feather fisted bud!

lol break him down how? rush him i'm pretty sure you can tie him up lol Garcia has enough tools and enough power and skill at the weight class to dispatch Rios the bar bum bouncer.

When did Rios become KO king when all he does is beat guys with volume punching when you stand in from of him lol

Can't wait for this fight to go down watch what happens to a volume puncher when he meets a body punching boxer.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dudley;12695153]Lol i'm pretty sure he's not feather fisted bud!
        When did Rios become KO king when all he does is beat guys with volume punching when you stand in from of him lolQUOTE]That doesn't make him a KO puncher. FYI - Rios BLUDGEONS guys, breaks them down and takes their heart. Your boy Garcia gets torn apart. He doesn't have the power to stop Rios and is not slick enough to get away from Rios's attack. Garcia will be swallowing his own blood by the 7th round.
        Last edited by richardt; 11-13-2012, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
          When did Rios become KO king when all he does is beat guys with volume punching when you stand in from of him lol .
          You obviously have never seen Rios fight. He has fought and beaten movers. He takes away their legs and slows them down and stops them.

Comment

[quote=richardt;12695334]
            Originally posted by Dudley View Post
            Lol i'm pretty sure he's not feather fisted bud!
            When did Rios become KO king when all he does is beat guys with volume punching when you stand in from of him lolQUOTE]That doesn't make him a KO puncher. FYI - Rios BLUDGEONS guys, breaks them down and takes their heart. Your boy Garcia gets torn apart. He doesn't have the power to stop Rios and is not slick enough to get away from Rios's attack.
            thats probly the silliest thing you have ever posted, isnt it? rios is a pure tomato can with no skills. garcia bulldozes him, on the inside, on the outside, whatever. rios is trash

Comment

[QUOTE=SpeedKillz;12695339 thats probly the silliest thing you have ever posted, isnt it? rios is a pure tomato can with no skills. garcia bulldozes him, on the inside, on the outside, whatever. rios is trash[/QUOTE]Not as silly as your inability to use proper quotes. If they fight, I have 500 bucks on Rios. Garcia doesn't even have a jab to keep Rios off him with. And saying he is a tomato can with no skills is ignorant as hell. Apparently you don't realized that determination and a huge fighting heart are tangible and intangible attributes.
              Last edited by richardt; 11-13-2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Yes please then fight JMM for the ring nd WBA,WBC titles @ 140
                THis! !!!!!

Comment

rios got this.....

Comment

I said it before and i'll say it again.

Garcia will ICE this mother****er in whatever round his dad says his son will ice him in.

Comment

Rios gets Garcia out of there in less than 4 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X