Collapse
No announcement yet.

New respect for Edwin Valero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO Demarco didnt come to fight. I think it was way more him then it was Valero. He was in over his head and didnt show up. He should not have lost that badly. Not only that but he showed 0 ability in that fight. He looked like a club fighter. It was like Paulie vs Hatton when all he did was throw a left jab the whole fight. Didnt even look like a pro in that fight. I think both those fights were more on Paulie & Demarco then the opponents but a win is a win and it was an impressive victory. We'll never know what Valero wouldve been

Comment

ughh yes i knew demarco was good after this fight b/c i knew valero was great
      i just wish he was still around to throw that cocky **** rios a beating ughhh he knock him the fuk out it be great lol

Comment

Goddamn I wish he was still around. Rest in peace buddy. Great talent.

Comment

Wasn't he Oscars sparring partner for the Pacquiao fight? I read somewhere he was thrown out of camp because he beat Oscars azz so bad in sparring. He said he wasn't even going 100% against Oscar.

Comment

As good as Valero was he would have gotten sparked by the real "Dinamita".

Comment

the man was a mini mike tyson with insane skills, the video of him and morales sparring damn, not much of a human being but a hell of a fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                Wasn't he Oscars sparring partner for the Pacquiao fight? I read somewhere he was thrown out of camp because he beat Oscars azz so bad in sparring. He said he wasn't even going 100% against Oscar.
                That's what I read too. Not only that but it was Valero that gave Oscar a black eye during sparring. Later Oscar would lie and say it was Victor Ortiz. Obviously because he was promoting him.

To me Valero was a guy who fought down to the level of his opponents. It's the reason why he really didn't look to skilled because his opposition wasn't either. It wasn't until the Demarco fight that I actually witness him use footwork and head movement. Who know? If the had fought a top caliber fighter he may have shown some other talents that no one expected him to have. Cuz from all the stories I read about this guy was a killer when it came to sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                  Goddamn I wish he was still around. Rest in peace buddy. Great talent.
                  RIP? Are you serious? He's in hell where he belongs. everyone doesn't merit honor at death. I hope, if there is a devil, that he has that wife beating psycho on a spit, roasting him for eternity. Woman beating piece of mierde and a worthless wife killer.

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
                    Edwin Valero stabbed his young wife to death.
                    That was a good fight

Comment

Demarco was still a green fighter.

Valero feasted on taxi drivers and goat hurders.

I have about as much respect for him as i have for the piece of dog **** i stepped in today (I didnt step in any dog **** today but you get the picture).

Comment

Working...
                      X