Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mga tol pa update na lang dito bukas ng Round per Round nung PBF-Ortiz....

Comment

• How's it going everyone? Does anyone get GMA and can record boxing? I would love to trade some for some fights from it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
        lolz si bro dehydrator hindi kalaban hehe...
        Ganun ba? palit na lang kayo ehehehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
          How's it going everyone? Does anyone get GMA and can record boxing? I would love to trade some for some fights from it.
          Hey teddy my dude, I naturally have GMA but can't record, which fight do you want?

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            Hey teddy my dude, I naturally have GMA but can't record, which fight do you want?
            I was looking for any and hopefully all. On dvd though. I get dvd's from all over the world, Argentina, Australia, Japan the UK etc. but I have yet to find anyone that records GMA or any live boxing from the Philippines. Alot of good fighters I'm missing.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
              I was looking for any and hopefully all. On dvd though. I get dvd's from all over the world, Argentina, Australia, Japan the UK etc. but I have yet to find anyone that records GMA or any live boxing from the Philippines. Alot of good fighters I'm missing.
              Can't recall the last boxing fight GMA shown but I think it's a denver cuello fight. On the other hand, the pinoy 8 fight was shown last week at ABS-CBN where a flyweight milan melindo battered an over weight rosas, who got two close fights with roman gonzales at 105 if I'm not mistaken. Many recent big fights are being shown at ABS-CBN because of their tie up with ALA boxing. I'll try to look for some recent pinoy fights at pacland and will hook you up once I find something significant.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                Can't recall the last boxing fight GMA shown but I think it's a denver cuello fight. On the other hand, the pinoy 8 fight was shown last week at ABS-CBN where a flyweight milan melindo battered an over weight rosas, who got two close fights with roman gonzales at 105 if I'm not mistaken. Many recent big fights are being shown at ABS-CBN because of their tie up with ALA boxing. I'll try to look for some recent pinoy fights at pacland and will hook you up once I find something significant.
                I really appreciate it kadyo but I was looking for dvd/vob versions. Most of the fights on the forum would be avi/mkv format. Thats why I was looking for someone that records it. I belong to a boxing torrent site that has over 77 members from the Philippines but of my friends there none of them record it from there.

I will however upload some more fights in the future like I did in that Luisito Espinoza thread for those interested in seeing older fights. I would even make a avi of tonights Gesta fight if it's not in the trading block by the time I get to it.
                Last edited by TBear; 09-17-2011, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by guardian View Post
                  good karma
                  Salamat pre. Apat na berde na lang

Comment

mga tol pa update na lang dito bukas ng Round per Round nung PBF-Ortiz....
                    Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    Ganun ba? palit na lang kayo ehehehehe
                    Originally posted by guardian View Post
                    good karma
                    Originally posted by ianntheman View Post
                    thank you pare.....
                    Originally posted by succu8us View Post
                    gandang umaga sa inyo.

pulot ko share ko lang

berde sa lahat ng mga gwapings

Comment

tumutugtog ka bro ispayder?!?

Naitulak lang, bass ang akin kasi walang me gusto nun he he he...

Comment

Working...
                      X