Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Team Maidana being so secretive of them working with Victor Conte? No pics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    I'm just saying...WHY????
    What do you mean why? Don't you want to know why they're being so secretive about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
      A couple of tweets broke out a couple months ago after they canned Ariza for "wanting to go back to old school training tactics" that they were going to work with Victor Conte for the Mayweather rematch.
      Victor Conte is not a conditioning coach like Alex Ariza. All Conte needs are Maidana's blood tests and he'll give them supplements and equipment so he can train at an optimum level. This fight also has USADA taking care of drug testing so what's the problem?

Comment

why does a picture needed? team garcia saying they working with conte is not enough for you to believe them? lol

Comment

Roid Fairweather getting starched by a PED user would be poetic justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stokes View Post
            Roid Fairweather getting starched by a PED user would be poetic justice.
            This is your average Pacquiao fan. Sad stuff.

Comment

Why are there no pictures of Maidana working with the renowned steroid supplier Victor Conte? A couple of tweets broke out a couple months ago after they canned Ariza for "wanting to go back to old school training tactics" that they were going to work with Victor Conte for the Mayweather rematch.

Is there any footage of this? I know Secback is at their gym 24/7, yet there's no footage. Why are they being so secretive about it? Are they ashamed to know they canned the "special shakes" supplier only to hire a world renowned steroid dealer/supplier?
              We see lots of footage at Mayweathers gym and to fighters there keep fail drug tests more the any other gym, but what does the footage provide? Not much.

I'm not sure I saw footage of Conte with Ward or Porter yet either...or Berto.
              I'm not sure I need too either.

Comment

Oh I don't know, maybe them doing some drills or something? Is he a nutritionist or a conditioning coach or both? I just know he was the head of the Balco scandal where he supplied a bunch of steroids to a bunch of athletes.

There's tons of footage of them working with Ariza.
                How did working with conte work out for Andre Berto and Zab Judah?

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                  We see lots of footage at Mayweathers gym and to fighters there keep fail drug tests more the any other gym, but what does the footage provide? Not much.

I'm not sure I saw footage of Conte with Ward or Porter yet either...or Berto.
                  I'm not sure I need too either.
                  Way to get off topic there. Care to discuss the topic at hand?

Comment

Lol there's always a shlt storm when op makes a thread

Comment

What do you mean why? Don't you want to know why they're being so secretive about it?
                      There is no secret...everyone knows they are working with him

Comment

Working...
                      X