Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine if Porter did win... An NSB poster beating the P4P number 1

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Porter vs Floyd would be huge come next May...

If I'm gbp I would make porter-brook over the summer, possibly on Canelo's PPv undercard.
      Then have porter vs Thurman in the fall, maybe on Floyd's sept undercard.. Then maybe a real soft touch cherry pick in January, and then Floyd in May...

Porter keeps winning like he has with Devon and Pauli, there will be huge demand for him and Floyd next May...
      Unless a unification fight, Porter-Brook is mandated for July.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Unless a unification fight, Porter-Brook is mandated for July.
        I don't know how these things work... But if they order the fight for July, but both Porter and Brook agree they want the fight on either Floyd or Canelo's undercard, is it ok to wait and make the fight for when they want?

Or would Brook be stripped of his ranking/Porter of his title because they didn't fight when they were ordered to?

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          Floyd vs a poor man's Timothy Bradley. I hope it happens next year when Porter get one or two more solid wins on his resume against guys like Keith Thurman and Lamont Peterson.
          Poor mans bradley? Shawn is the truth! He could beat bradley right now.

Comment

Give him one more solid win (preferably not Brook) and he should be considered. I'd like to see him fight Thurman or Matthysse but if he knocks them out I can easily see a Floyd vacation brewing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              People were complaining about Khan because of his poor performance against Julio Diaz.

But I guess a guy who drew (arguably lost) against Diaz is ok because he beat a guy who Khan dismantled 4 years ago?

Anyway...I don't see Porter as being a big enough name yet to put him on PPV alongside Mayweather.
              Yea, the difference is he came back and beat his ass in a rematch. Khan doesn't even rematch the people that flat out beat him.

He just waits a couple years then says they have to get on his level for a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
                Poor mans bradley? Shawn is the truth! He could beat bradley right now.
                That would be a damn good fight, I know that much

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  Yea, the difference is he came back and beat his ass in a rematch. Khan doesn't even rematch the people that flat out beat him.
                  I assume you mean Prescott since Khan signed a rematch with Peterson and still wants the Garcia rematch.

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  He just waits a couple years then says they have to get on his level for a rematch
                  Waits a couple of years? You mean moved up in weight, won world titles and beat named fighters whilst Prescott was getting schooled by Kevin Mitchell.

Comment

Needs another good win or 2 at WW

He hasn't even been in a main event

Comment

Working...
                    X