Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Pacquiao-Rios PPV numbers...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously, why are all you people just accepting the TS's numbers without question? He may be telling the truth, but he is in the red already and how often do they release PPV numbers one day after a fight? Especially when they're low.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Are you really suprised? It was against Brandon Rios. Not on a Mexican holiday.

How much did Floyd vs Ghost do? On Cinco De Mayo weekend?

Cricket cricket
      Brandon was in a fight of the year and is more popular and known than the ghost. Point is Floyd out sells PAC just deal with it. To me anything less than 1 mil ppv for either fighter is a failure. 500k is an epic failure!
      Good thing is that Manny looked really good last night!

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        So I guess you'll either be
        A) Praising them if it's above that
        B) Saying the numbers are fake because you'll look stupid
        I praise them for selling one for this joke of a PPV. Mad props to Arum to hustle such garbage. 500k would be a huge success.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Brandon was in a fight of the year and is more popular and known than the ghost. Point is Floyd out sells PAC just deal with it. To me anything less than 1 mil ppv for either fighter is a failure. 500k is an epic failure!
          Good thing is that Manny looked really good last night!
          yep.......................................

Comment

Why the hell would anyone expect numbers to come out in less than 24 hours and on a Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
              Why the hell would anyone expect numbers to come out in less than 24 hours and on a Sunday?
              no use telling that to the people in this thread.

Comment

chinese investment??

Comment

I'm guessing i must be one of the few on the site who doesn't care about PPV numbers, gate figures ect.
                  I mean, if i was a fight promoter or TV executive...then yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by croz
                    I hate to interrupt the two pages of blind acceptance but do you have a source?

500k sounds about right based on trends though. Probably a max of 600k. There have only been 500k google searches for this fight. Low considering every Pac fight in recent years has averaged over 1 million searches.
                    Lol it's hilarious how all the haters came in here and ran with it. Yet there's no source.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Lol it's hilarious how all the haters came in here and ran with it. Yet there's no source.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Check out that Mayweather VADA thread to see more nonsense over unsourced information.

Comment

Working...
                      X