Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Just box, if the knockout comes it comes"-I thought that was Floyd's line?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    It's one of the most overused cliche's in boxing you think Mayweather coined that phrase lol

This is like the third thread on this you idiots didn't watch Pacquiao vs Margarito? It was the same ****ing fight.
    Floyd did coined a phrase of his own...my health come first.

Comment

Eventually all boxing quotes become Mayweather's quotes.

I even saw some douche quote Ali and credit the line to Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        Last night and several times during 24/7 I heard Pacquiao and Roach use the line to "just box" and "if the knockout comes then it comes." Those are the exact same lines Floyd uses as to why he doesn't always press for the KO. For years Roach and Pac stans have called Floyd boring for his defensive safety first style and now Pacquiao is fighting that exact same style. I guess getting viciously KO'd has knocked some sense into Pacquiao (no pun intended.)

Don't even get me started on blood testing. Don't you guys find it interesting that Manny and his team are starting to follow in Mayweather's foot steps?
        You're supposed to be a boxing fan and you've never heard a trainer say that until Floyd came along? Wow! That says everything you need to know about floyd fans.

Comment

This thread has become a pacttard gangbang!

Comment

Originally posted by MR PUNCHOUT View Post
            This thread has become a pacttard gangbang!
            All you have to do is mention Floyd's name in the thread topic and they always come out. It's real sad. I wish Floyd and Manny would fight already and rid us of both these uneducated Floyd and Manny fans. Probably will leave us with about 100 posters though

Comment

Working...
            X