Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing fans that don't like underdog stories or comebacks from losses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See I always thought boxing was a sport... you know, an athletic competition to determine who is the best. It is not about who can make their career closest to resembling Rocky's. I enjoy watching Floyd because I know I am watching the current best in a sport... the same reason I love watching Federer, Djokovich, Murray and Nadal in the tennis, because they play it at the highest level that anyone is currently playing it at. I am a Trout fan and I still like Trout but why would I be talking about him now when he has not announced anything since fighting Canelo? I like Paulie and his loss to Broner doesn't stop making me a fan... but your thread basically says that you are going to look down on and penalize people for liking undefeated boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Man that huge dog looks like it will turn on its master if it gets mad or hungry. ever heard of Kurdish Kangal?

Why not just get a Labrador? or do you live in a rough area and need a guard dog which is understandable.
      Wow that is one strong dog, I just like them breeds, I just want one for looks, not as a guard dog but I bet no1 in my neighbor hood will mess with my stuff if I had one

Comment

Originally posted by cantor5150 View Post
        Wow that is one strong dog, I just like them breeds, I just want one for looks, not as a guard dog but I bet no1 in my neighbor hood will mess with my stuff if I had one

That dog looks like a lion man

Comment

so you must really like Cotto, after the beating Margo gave him (with loaded gloves) Cotto came back & won 3 in row, retired Margo (who was a stepping stone to fight Floyd like Berto is now) to come and give it his all against the best p4p boxer in Mayweather but to come short in a win. what a fighter now I see why you always have him on your sigs,

Cotto quit.... he gets nothing from me

Comment

similar breed to caucasian ovcharka?

Comment

Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
              similar breed to caucasian ovcharka?
              caucasian shepard dog are huge too man, aren't those from Armenia?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Man that huge dog looks like it will turn on its master if it gets mad or hungry. ever heard of Kurdish Kangal?

Why not just get a Labrador? or do you live in a rough area and need a guard dog which is understandable.
                I once saw a shaolin monk pull a truck with his balls.

Comment

Working...
                X