Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman looked good in his step up! What would be a good next fight for him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    He was very impressive and way to big and powerful for lightweight Broner. The way he beat this tough, skilled veteran makes me think he is ready for anybody at 147. Bring on the best. I was not sure about him before but I am now a Thurman fan. He could fight for and win a welterweight title right now. He is way to much for Paulie and Broner and I would favor him over Brook or Alexander as well. I can't think of a welterweight he would not have a good chance to beat.
    Victor Ortiz COULD KO/TKO him.

Alexander COULD outbox him.

He aint ready yet.

Comment

How about somebody his height

Luis Carlos Abregu 5'10
      Keith Thurman 5'10

Watch: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xun...t#.UTw-kjdGqt8

Comment

if he stays @ 147 Thurman vs Victor Ortiz would be great or if he goes to 154 an Alfredo Angulo fight would be awesome imo

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
          Victor Ortiz COULD KO/TKO him.

Alexander COULD outbox him.

He aint ready yet.
          WTF is this garbage?

Just because someone COULD beat him doesn't mean he shouldn't take the fight.

Just like Ortiz could KO him, Keith could KO Ortiz. Alexander COULD outbox him, but Keith could KO Alexander.

He's 100% ready for these fights.

Although I would like to see him fight Abregu, like someone else mentioned. I think that'd be a good fight.

Comment

I like the Luis Abregu Suggestion! Abregu already knocked off one Rising Prospect let see if he can knock off another! Plus their styles go well together!

I think he needs maybe 1 or 2 more fighter before fighting Bradley (if Bradley wins next week of course)

Comment

most everyone has forgotten about Berto. Despite his loss to Guerrero.He is a tough dude...with a good chin! This would be a better test than he had tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                most everyone has forgotten about Berto. Despite his loss to Guerrero.He is a tough dude...with a good chin! This would be a better test than he had tonight.
                I think thurman beats berto right now. if they ever fight is another question since they are both with al haymon.

Comment

berto would test his heart cause he's tough an has power but thurman should win,i think hayman would approve it.

Comment

Originally posted by KayDub View Post
                    WTF is this garbage?

Just because someone COULD beat him doesn't mean he shouldn't take the fight.

Just like Ortiz could KO him, Keith could KO Ortiz. Alexander COULD outbox him, but Keith could KO Alexander.

He's 100% ready for these fights.

Although I would like to see him fight Abregu, like someone else mentioned. I think that'd be a good fight.
                    My point is he's not ready. Why put him in with someone that has a very high chance of KO'ing him, or someone that can embarrass him in the ring, when he hasn't tested himself against a few more tough guys?

Would you rather him lose a close UD to a good fighter, and learn from his mistakes, and come back stronger? Or would you rather him get KO'd or out classed, and ruin his psyche?
                    Last edited by Scarcaztic; 03-10-2013, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                      My point is he's not ready. Why put him in with someone that has a very high chance of KO'ing him, or someone that can embarrass him in the ring, when he hasn't tested himself against a few more tough guys?

Would you rather him lose a close UD to a good fighter, and learn from his mistakes, and come back stronger? Or would you rather him get KO'd or out classed, and ruin his psyche?
                      I'd love to see him fight Ortiz...

Thurman is on his way up, and Ortiz has to come back from his loss when he got his jaw broken...It could bring out the most of Ortiz...I hope

Makes for a great fight

Comment

Working...
                      X