Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac Fans...did JMM juice or not? what you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
    No they don't have to sweep everything up under the rug. Not everything is a big conspiracy theory.
    I'm surprised they letting this thread go on. Evidently, the subject of "juicing" is not politically correct at the moment. Unless you talking about Jack LaLane's Power Juicer. Now that's a nice piece of technology.

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
      I think he did. Because of his age, and the fact that he never looked so muscular his whole carreer. At 39 your testoterone is not like when your 25, that why most fighters start to look softer when they get older. But hey im not mad at him, he is just playing the game I think Pac juiced once he started fighting at the higher weight classes..he was walking thru some heavy bombs from bigger guys and not skipping a beat.
      You hit the nail on the head. There's no way to tell, but you can't deny that he looked wayyyy different for this fight, while also having a self-admitted PED manufacturer in his corner. But, just like you said, no one knows if Pac has done it before either (and I'm a Pacman fan saying this) so there was really nothing you could do to protest whether he used it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by camillion View Post
        In 2009 when Marquez was getting beaten to the punch by Mayweather, a German documentary featuring Hereida was released. In the documentary Heredia display how easy it is to procure EPO in Mexico, where many PED'S such as EPO and testosteron, are legal. Heredia enter a mexico city pharmacy, brought EPO and injected it on camera into his own stomach. Heredia also stated on camera." I've created 20 different PED'S that are still undetectable from the doping testers."
        We all now if alex ariza ever said anything like this ever. Pac would be crucified.
        or it never happened.........

Comment

I don't trust that Hernandez guy, that's all i have to say about it. I don't want to accuse marquez of any wrong doing. But there is something quite sinister about his S+C coach

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            or it never happened.........
            Here's the video, but NO Marquez didn't do any illegal PEDs.

Comment

Nope. Marquez never cheats... And his test(s) proved that.

Only Pac Farts and Mexican haters are accusing the new #1 P4P champ of this b.s.

Long live Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Papasito View Post
                HATERS GONNA HATE

I think He did! This Guy Heredia already admitted he has the formula to mask the steroids for detection! They just out smart the Nsac!

Comment

I rarely post.....I just read.....I wish it was another answer....One of the stupid thread ever....we don't know if he took em.....Did we train with Marquez?? He passed the commissions drug test so enough with this crap.....In their 5th fight let it be testing and i believe pac will win.

Comment

I think he did at some point between the 3rd and fourth fight but I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt since he's always been a classy fighter.

Comment

Don't know if he juiced and never will know for sure. Considering how much he bulked up between Katsadis and Pac III at his age and his new coach, well lets just say I understand how great proper nutrition and training can be, but its not like he was some average joe.

Comment

Working...
                      X