Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a girl has a boyfriend and she tells you she dosent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally dont get involved with whores ho have boyfriends. Too much baggage even sometimes when its just 1 ****.

Plenty of single whores out there. Dont do this to Diesel's girl

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
      Nice.

But thats her kid?

Comment

I think thats the boyfriends little brother/nephew.

Comment

All I'm saying is if you want to be 'that' guy, be ready to throw down. Don't be surprised to get random calls or coincidences like seeing certain people when you hang with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            I personally dont get involved with whores ho have boyfriends. Too much baggage even sometimes when its just 1 ****.

Plenty of single whores out there. Dont do this to Diesel's girl
            Gotta agree on this one, She is a beautiful girl and all but never turns out good in situations like this im sure there are so many things we dont know about whats really going on like if there on there way out,fighting or she just wants to see if the grass is greener who knows good luck let us know.

Comment

Ive seen pictures of the guy. Hes as small as she is. Shes like 5'0. Hes 5'5 at most based off pictures.

Im not trying to get into any ****. It be an unfair fight. Id have almost a 1 ft and 100 pounds on him.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                It means she wants to set you up and cause a fight with her current bf. You vs him. The result, he shows he cares by coming for your ass, their relationship goes on and you get crossed out of the equation.
                This, or she's just a whore.

Comment

Ive seen pictures of the guy. Hes as small as she is. Shes like 5'0. Hes 5'5 at most based off pictures.

Im not trying to get into any ****. It be an unfair fight. Id have almost a 1 ft and 100 pounds on him.
                  Even so. Who says he would give you a fair fight?

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    All I'm saying is if you want to be 'that' guy, be ready to throw down. Don't be surprised to get random calls or coincidences like seeing certain people when you hang with her.
                    I'd have to agree with Diesel here

***** like this happens all the time.

Comment

What are your intentions with her? Just to ****? Or like get to know her?

Comment

Working...
                      X