No announcement yet.

PRIMETIME: people who purchased Froch v Kessler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRIMETIME: people who purchased Froch v Kessler

When u selected the red button to order it, did it come up on your sky bill or as a separate order on your credit card?

got a strange bill of £20.90 on my visa bill from DIGI BILL. The ppv was only about 15 quid, but there is no record of it on my sky bill. Looked online and the company associated with DIGIBILL is a sky **** channel. I know a sky **** channel is associated with primetime, and I've NEVER paid for **** in my life, so the Froch Kessler fight is the only thing i can think of, even though the amount is different.

It was billed a few days after the fight happened.

Anyone else got anything similar?

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    When u selected the red button to order it, did it come up on your sky bill or as a separate order on your credit card?

got a strange bill of £20.90 on my visa bill from DIGI BILL. The ppv was only about 15 quid, but there is no record of it on my sky bill. Looked online and the company associated with DIGIBILL is a sky **** channel. I know a sky **** channel is associated with primetime, and I've NEVER paid for **** in my life, so the Froch Kessler fight is the only thing i can think of, even though the amount is different.

It was billed a few days after the fight happened.

Anyone else got anything similar?
    Is this the 1st event you ordered with Primetime? If so you would have had to register, and in the small print it does say there is a registration fee.

http://wp.primetimelive.co.uk/faq/

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      Is this the 1st event you ordered with Primetime? If so you would have had to register, and in the small print it does say there is a registration fee.

http://wp.primetimelive.co.uk/faq/
      nope its the 3rd, but i've figured it out, they must have added the AA Dirrel and Kessler Froch fights together into one payment, must have been 5.95 and 14.95 or something similar.

I checked my old statements and the first event i ordered came under the same name in the credit card bill.

Problem solved, and an argument over ordering **** under my credit card prevented lol.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        nope its the 3rd, but i've figured it out, they must have added the AA Dirrel and Kessler Froch fights together into one payment, must have been 5.95 and 14.95 or something similar.

I checked my old statements and the first event i ordered came under the same name in the credit card bill.

Problem solved, and an argument over ordering **** under my credit card prevented lol.
        I'm sure the Dirrell fight was more than £5.95? The Holyfield-Botha fight was about £5 though if I remember right.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
          I'm sure the Dirrell fight was more than £5.95? The Holyfield-Botha fight was about £5 though if I remember right.
          i def didnt order holyfield. I thought it was about 7 quid for AA Dirrel, maybe it was 6.95 and Froch Kessler was 13.95. Not sure. My bill was 20.90.

I emailed them but havent got a reply yet.

edit just cheked old threads in here AA dirrel was 5.95
          Last edited by gingeralbino; 05-17-2010, 12:22 PM.

Comment

I haven't got bought a PPV from them yet and for this exact reason, I don't trust them because they're not established enough plus they haven't had any fights worth paying money for yet.

Comment

the only fights a bought was holyfield and froch v kessler

Comment

Originally posted by GRANDSLAM View Post
                I haven't got bought a PPV from them yet and for this exact reason, I don't trust them because they're not established enough plus they haven't had any fights worth paying money for yet.
                nah its all good i was billed correctly i was just a bit confused.

Comment

My mate ordered the 1st Froch fight at my house using his credit card. When I called to book the Kessler fight I said I want to book and they immediately said thats fine, booked on your (friends) credit card. Not told him yet and he ain't said nothing, PRIMETIME FOR FREE LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
                    My mate ordered the 1st Froch fight at my house using his credit card. When I called to book the Kessler fight I said I want to book and they immediately said thats fine, booked on your (friends) credit card. Not told him yet and he ain't said nothing, PRIMETIME FOR FREE LOL
                    thats jack as **** lol

Comment

Working...
                    X