Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't call this one....would've been fun to watch tho'

Comment

• Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
      I saw both fights but which fight are you referring to? Trinidad/Oscar or Trinidad/Hopkins?
      WTF r u talking about? I said DLH tried to pull a Leonard vs Hagle and backed fired.

And then you said Hopkins elected to trade with Trinidad wich is utter bull****!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        WTF r u talking about? I said DLH tried to pull a Leonard vs Hagle and backed fired.

And then you said Hopkins elected to trade with Trinidad wich is utter bull****!!
        So you're saying Hopkins never traded with Trinidad or are you saying when he did it was because Trinidad decided for him? Because Hopkins did trade with Trinidad and came out on top. I'll post highlights if you would like to refresh your memory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

Where are you champ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post

Where are you champ??
            You did not hear Foreman saying, "Hopkins want to keep hugging and pushing"
            Plus Do you see how much bigger Hopkins looked than Tito

Comment

• Mosley vs Tito
              Would of have been just like Joppy vs Tito

Comment

• Shane im sorry but tito wouldve smashed you brother!!!

Comment

• I don't know why Shane is getting hate for saying he would beat another fighter. I expect all fighters to say they would beat any fighter you put in front of them.

Comment

Working...
                  X