Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets settle this: Roy Jones Jr vs. Antonio Tarver (no flames hate)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    My point was not so much about the first fight. Im asking how long you can extend the weight excuse. I dont think it had anything to do with him getting knocked out in the 2nd round of fight 2.
    He just never recovered from it. He lost a great deal of his reflexes and explosiveness as a result of doing that to his body and he has never managed to get it back. He has simply got a little better at hiding it in his recent fights by adopting a different, more conventional style.

Comment

So what was his excuse for getting knocked out cold in the 2nd fight?
      He ****ed up his body for a bit, it was even apparent in his next few fights. He was never the same after he that fight with Ruiz, although now he claims to be rejuvenated.

Comment

11-0 so far Diggler. Stick to ****, not boxing. Hahahaha that was dumb jk..

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          11-0 so far Diggler. Stick to ****, not boxing. Hahahaha that was dumb jk..
          I wasnt voting either way. I just think Tarver deserves more credit for his victory.

And i think certain Roy fanboys are unwilling to accept that he can be beaten fairly.

Comment

I wasnt voting either way. I just think Tarver deserves more credit for his victory.

And i think certain Roy fanboys are unwilling to accept that he can be beaten fairly.
            Im not a fanboy. My point is Tarver would not have beaten Jones before the weight thing. Thats all, its my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
              He just never recovered from it. He lost a great deal of his reflexes and explosiveness as a result of doing that to his body and he has never managed to get it back. He has simply got a little better at hiding it in his recent fights by adopting a different, more conventional style.
              uh, no. He just hasn't faced world class comp.

Comment

Im not a fanboy. My point is Tarver would not have beaten Jones before the weight thing. Thats all, its my opinion.

This is funny.

Jones was supposed to kick Tarvers ass in the rematch too. Then, when he go KTFO, he was supposed to kick Tarvers ass for real in the re rematch.

Comment

I never said you were. But some people think Jones was god and couldnt be beaten without shady circumstances surrounding it.

Comment

But some people think Jones was god and couldnt be beaten without shady circumstances surrounding it.

Bingo!

Leave it up to the Jones revisionists, and hes undefeated.

Bu, bu, but ____________(insert excuse here).

Comment

I never said you were. But some people think Jones was god and couldnt be beaten without shady circumstances surrounding it.
                      Unfortunately many fighters got those kinda fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X