Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Repeats, Decisions Maidana in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good fight Maidana did well, excellent win for Mayweather!

Comment

• Thank Canelo for making Packy vs Floyd or Cotto vs Floyd in May.

The ONLY reason Floyd fights Cotto or Packy in May is because if he doesn't, he will have to move his May date to another date cause Canelo vs Cotto would KILL Floyd vs any fighter who's last name isn't Cotto or Packy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
        The only thing we saw tonight was Bayless breaking them apart. He even broke them apart when they weren't touching eachother. And Bayless defused Maidana by not letting him work his freehand, that was all Bayless, and seperating them in a clinch. IF Maidana was allowed to work, like most refs allow, then the clinching would've turned into inside fighting.

Floyd adjusted in the first fight, Bayless fought Maidana more than FLoyd on this one.
        call it anyway you want to,
        i saw a bad showing on both sides.
        Floyd still had to execute his plan or there would be nothing Bayless could do, yea Floyd did adjust in the first fight. He took it a step further in this fight never letting Maidana get on track so he didn't even need to do that.

Bayless certainly didn't help Maidana but it is by no means all down to him.

Comment

• Father time just tapped Floyd on the shoulder and told him he got next. Father time remains undefeated.

Comment

• Ref

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Oh ok, I saw a screenshot of him on the stool in the 4th and it didn't look good at all. Been seeing on other sites people talking about he might wanna walk now and shhh. How was the ref?
            The ref was over zealous in performing his duties, would push them apart if they even got near each other, and let Floyd grab a lot...

Comment

• haha another lame fight. Mayweather clinched excessively, Kenny Bayless did nothing. Floyd claims Maidana bit him, how the hell does Maidana bite through Mayweather orthopedic gloves through his mouthpiece. Just a lol fight in general. Jokes on you fools who bought the fight, streaming ftw.

Comment

• bite marks

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                Does anyone really believe that Maidana bit through his own mouthpiece, through Floyd's glove and bit his hand hard enough to make it go numb the rest of the fight??
                Well Floyd had bite marks on his fingers after the fight...reviews showed him biting Floyd's glove...

Comment

• Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                  I don't think he retires undefeated
                  At this point, I'm starting to think the same thing. It really seems like a Mayweather loss is very near.

Comment

• Originally posted by masterpatric09 View Post
                    Mayweather is the worst fighter i ever seen.He is always protected by the refs, that's why he fights in Vegas, Another boxer will end up DQ because of the Grabbing.Everytime is in danger the refes protect him.That is the best of All time? Please. Paquiao by KO. Mayweather is the biggest scam ever. no power, no defense, best defensive fighter?Garbbing is being defensive?Since when?
                    whats funny is all u people whining were the first ones to talk smack if someone called out maidana for being dirty last time and ref not doing his job. give it up already guys u sound bitter

Comment

• Aside from the age factor I think that Floyd is just too highly distracted with the outside nonsense and not as focused as he used to be. Add in that he is getting older and you have a declined fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X